US is like Roman Republic. A young nation build upon the ideals of an older one but also equality and liberty...

US is like Roman Republic. A young nation build upon the ideals of an older one but also equality and liberty. It's very powerful and in many ways have surpassed its predecessors yet it still looks up to them for approval and guidance. Eventually it even subjugates the very civilization that has created it.
Europe is like the greek states. A fragmented, decadent society, unable to deal with its decline and its own problems. It doesnt even see its own weakness and refuses to acknowledge it. Still despite its flaws, it is the creator of the current world order and hundreds of years of cultural and technological heritage. It sees their creation as an inferior being than it is, despite being subservient to its will.
(Macedonia is like Russia. Once incredibly powerful, a military behemoth capable of conquering the world, nearly coming close to doing that. Now a shadow of former self still trying to cling on to its former glory but being repeatedly humiliated. The rest of it's civilization doesnt frowns upon it and considers it barbarian)
Carthage is like China. Another newly developing empire and a rival to Romes hegemony. An economic giant that seeks to subjugate not through military might but through economic ties

Attached: truth.png (1416x1004, 918.09K)

I'm 26...

it do be like that

i don't remember the Roman Chads ever apologizing for conquering anyone.

We didn't either aside from soyfaggots.

England alone is the Greece. Total has been under the new Empire's domination but one that still gave all of its intellectual foundations.

And I thought it was only Americans why do this silly Rome larp

times are different, you have to pander towards your anti-war population and there's no other way around it

the government literally ruled that half of the state of Oklahoma belongs to natives and is out of our jurisdiction.

That's not an apology, that's containing the alcoholics and gas sniffers.

a Roman Chad Emperor would have killed himself before stooping so low. it's a disgrace.

Too much work for too little gain.

its not larp its simple parallels. theyre not perfect of course but very close

People love to mangle these paralLELs to fit the dumbest shit

prove it wrong then

Why bother

Romans were Chads, yanks are cucks.

So question is when are we going to turn empire. Who will be are ceaser and who will be are Augustus

no one because you're all faggots except for me.

temporarily yes. latinx immigration will unironically change that
too early for an empire. you'll going through a temporary crisis but you'll come out stronger when things cool off

lol the Latinos are even more butthurt than the natives despite them never even being conquered by us.