HIIYAAAH THIS WOMAN IS MAKING FRIED RICE WITH FRESHLY COOKED RICE...

>HIIYAAAH THIS WOMAN IS MAKING FRIED RICE WITH FRESHLY COOKED RICE? HIIIYAAAH SHE'S USING A NORMAL FRYING PAN INSTEAD OF A WOK? WHAT IS THIS WHITE PEEPOO COOKING SCHOOL

Attached: uncleroger.jpg (850x567, 41.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eater.com/2014/5/12/6225955/internet-vilifies-student-for-ordering-cooked-sushi-at-sukiyabashi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Msg be too spicy for whyte people.

This Malaysian chink thinks he know everything about Asian cuisine

This but unironically.

>NOOOO NOT THE HECKIN GARLIC IN THE CARBONARA

Attached: italians.png (669x854, 696.49K)

Test

Sweesh pepo b liek
>Are they... sharing the food with a guest? Vafan!

this is what I imagine every italian poster is like

culo

Its amazing how a single map buckbroke Swedes.

I agree him. White people can't cook. Maybe except Italian? Briish shit needless to say, American? has no food culture originated to them. Spanish is alright but they ain't white people so.

WYPIPO DONT WASH DEY LEGS

Attached: jiroono.jpg (700x700, 79.65K)

How come you only ever hear about "Italian culture" in terms of pizza and pasta, and never with regards to, say, Dante?

Just reminding you guys about the Chinese girl who went to his restaurant to complain about how the fish was not cooked.
eater.com/2014/5/12/6225955/internet-vilifies-student-for-ordering-cooked-sushi-at-sukiyabashi

>How come you only ever hear about "Italian culture" in terms of pizza and pasta, and never with regards to, say, Dante?

Attached: soyboy1314.png (1200x1125, 92.08K)

Are all italians like that?

react content is genuinely so fucking bad and I can't imagine the kind of grown adult who would watch it

>He doesn't like a good fishy chippy
Not gonna make it mate.

Attached: 1644749966394.png (888x592, 1.01M)

My man looks like a turtle

Based