Ashkenazi jews are a genetically Slavic nation native to Eastern Europe

Ashkenazi jews are a genetically Slavic nation native to Eastern Europe

Attached: QfiH7RX.jpg (1080x1175, 93.56K)

I once met one Ashkenazi Russian girl. Best female person beside my mom so far.

she looks mizrahi, a very good looking one

what is mizrahi on her? she looks russian with some tan

This is what happens when you let MENA male sex sex sex with European women

butifel

i am willing to accept ashkenazi as slavic as long as they convert away from judaism

you literally rounded us up and put us in camps specifically because we are not european and of an 'inferior race'
fuck off, we don't like you.

that was g*rmans not slavs

Wypipo doing the whole "jews aren't white" "slavs aren't white" "italian/irish aren't white" routine is their version of bantz between the latinx countries.

sure...
>With Germany and Italy's support, the Croatian ultra-nationalist Ustaše movement came to power in the newly established puppet state called the Independent State of Croatia (NDH). The Ustaše were notoriously antisemitic,[17] and wasted little time in instituting anti-Jewish legislation and persecuting the Jews under their control. Like Nazis forced Jews to wear armbands with a yellow Star of David, the Croatian Ustaše regime forced Jews to wear armbands with the letter "Ž" for "Židov", the word for “Jew” in Croatian.[18] NDH Interior Minister Andrija Artuković said in 1941 upon the proclamation of racial laws: "The Government of NDH shall solve the Jewish question in the same way as the German Government did".[19] Already in April 1941, the Ustaše and Volksdeutche burned the synagogue and destroyed the Jewish cemetery in Osijek,[20] while the Ustaše mayor of Zagreb, Ivan Werner, ordered the destruction of the main Zagreb synagogue, which was completely razed in 1942[21] The Ustaše set up a number of concentration camps with the most notorious being Jasenovac in which 20,000 Jews were murdered

what are history lessons in school like in israel?

ashkenazi jews are the worst kind of jew

No, it's a converted Turktribe. Even Wikedpedia says so...

>Hasmonean dynasty/middle age cities like prague and baghdad and their jewish communities (school decides which one)
>decline of christianity in europe, rise of european nationalism as replacement to religion, and zionism as a nationalist movement and its similarities to other nationalist movements.
>Jewish communities' different happenings european coutries (dryfuss affair, pogroms in russian empire, emancipation of jews etc etc)
>the holocaust & ww2
>the 1900-1948 battles against the british and palestinians
>different happenings in modren israel (yom kippur war, six day war, expulsion and exodus of mizrahi jews from muslim countries and their escape to israel)
Thats the mandatory stuff we needed for our highschool finals at least.

Ustaša was installed by force from the Germans, we didn't elect them or support them. Most croatians joined the partizans.

fun fact, before the war so many jewish politicians in Croatia were nationalists who considered themselves Croats as well as jewish and supported our independence, like Ivo Frank for example. Something like that is uncommon in Europe. Even some Ustaše was jews lol.

tried being edgy once and mentioning the mere existence of zionism made my teacher believe i were a nazi and i weren't allowed to say a single word during the weeks we've covered the second world war

Why would Ustase jews kill jews?

My bad bro, I personally gave those orders

the holocaust converted most jews to be zionist, either by moving to Israel or by supporting it financially through community funds local jews organized themselves.

Attached: 7j6yl3sscf871.jpg (1080x1197, 101.77K)

if the see themselves as better off without them
leftist jews hate rightists jews as much as rightists jews hate arabs

leftist jews want to either deport or genocide rightist jews?

oh yeah and I forgot ww1, the jewish dilemma about which side to take, and jews in the ottoman empire.
Most croat jews that survived already left during yugoslav times, the few that stayed are so integrated they can hardly be called jews anymore, its sad, but thats the reality of it, and were not coming back any time soon. I don't know why all of a sudden europeans care so much about their former jewish communities and want them back

Because they had to follow German racial policies to stay in power

>I don't know why all of a sudden europeans care so much about their former jewish communities and want them back
Europe has failing birth rate and needs human capital to prop up their economies. Jews are one of the better immigrant groups as they either assimilate into wider society or stay within themselves. At worst they commit some white collar crime but are still productive for that society and aren't committing any violent crime unlike some other immigrant groups.

Do you think there are a lot of Israeli jews who are moving out of Israel or does Israel have a high enough HDI to keep jews in their own country?

>Do you think there are a lot of Israeli jews who are moving out of Israel or does Israel
Not a lot, but definitely quite a lot of them, most of them either go the USA or germany.

Quite a few*

>Far-left activist Haim Shadmi addressed MKs at a conference on 'settler violence' in the Knesset: "Please, give us permission to use weapons. We will do the work for the Palestinians "

Attached: חיים-שדמי-נשק-מתנחלים-ערוץ-כנסת.jpg (650x331, 69.48K)

high achievers of all societies mostly go to the US to make $$
as much shit as the US gets they do have the best opportunities for high achievers

bro my greatgrandparents were random peasants in eastern european village who were barely literate and herded pigs to survive, they never even saw a jew, why the fuck is that my fault

good to know leftoids are mentally ill even in israel

From my understanding high achievers go to the West to earn a lot of money and then return as rich pensioners to Israel. Some of their kids even go through the army and stay in Israel. At least that's my limited perspective with israeli jews who have worked in the diamond business in antwerp.

I’m not saying its your fault, its quite obviously not, I'm just saying there is a reason jews left. One doesn't renounce all his property and citizenship to the state and leaves the place he grew up in for no reason