The holy trinity of RPG

the holy trinity of RPG

Attached: central europe.jpg (882x703, 89.67K)

Witcher is good others are nerd trash lol

Elder Scrolls is better.

never played any of 'em.

Attached: Re9EuJTLNEK9cjCf2BnCZg.jpg (1920x1080, 505.07K)

I've only played witcher 3. Are the first 2 games actually good?

Vrgh... the salt rice fields of vvardenfell... come home ash mer

>Are the first 2 games actually good?
The 2nd is yes. The 1st is horrible unless you're a massive fucking autist.

Thanks for the answers, might check it out someday.

Witcher is trash, it's basically Harry Potter for edgy boys.

don't listen to this pleb all the games in the witcher series are good

Germs nowadays produce tractor driving simulators which isn’t rpg, kek

Seen any sexpats? Ahahahahaha.

Attached: Morrowind-NPCs-Forstaag.jpg (1920x1081, 205.66K)

KCD > Gothic >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> shit >>>>>>>>>> your opinion >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> witcher

>all the games in the witcher series are good
>all
If you want me to convince someone of something, then don't make it so obvious that you're lying.

This is correct

TES:Oblivion mogs them all.
t. I was in a chess club.

Every single TES game shits all over these.

Only KCD is good tho

does anyone have the webm of this? the guy was shooting a bow and the guard dropkicks him from 10 meters away

Attached: 1642366947321.jpg (1453x918, 380.96K)

apart from morrowind TES worldbuilding is middle-school tier. Kirkbride really carried those hacks

GOTHIC2>KDC=WC2>WC3>GOTHIC>WC1

1st is actually not that bad. I first watched the TV show then jumped to the first game and it felt like a masterpiece in retrospect. I really like the atmosphere and the pacing of the game. Vizima is one of my favourite cities in video games. The characters and the soundtrack certainly help.

That said, it has aged terribly and the combat is gigatrash, it even makes TES look good. But I'd still give it a try since it's like 1 euro during steam sale and it isn't that long anyways.

Witcher 2 is great as well, I'd rank 3 higher but it suffers from open-world, in contrast to the episodic format of the first two games. Best story in the franchise, if you exclude the TW3 DLCs

VGH
CENTRAL EVROPA

rockstar games better dan all deez niggaz

Combat sucks in all three games.

>Skyrim (and fo3) was carried by its cool artstyle, you can see the drop in quality in fallout 4 and ESO, it reverted back to oblivion-like with weird proportioned armor
>Morrowind had the deepest lore, and every other game after it lacks in creativity, either riding on the back of morrowind, or just being a generic Tolkien inspiration

gothic has a cult following here but it isnt some undiscovered gem, its just that poles have a case of national autism. kingdom cum is very good

why is german videogame nonexistent?

it's impressive how much time and money was spent on GTA V despite there being nothing to actually do in the game.

GTA V is utter trash yet Zoomers seem to love it. Why?

Gothic 3 for it's time was decent, KCD was amazing, best RPG ever made imo. Witcher 3 is great too.