How are Eurofucks so tall? I'm shorter than average in everywhere except Portugal and Turkey

How are Eurofucks so tall? I'm shorter than average in everywhere except Portugal and Turkey

Attached: 20220602_183258.jpg (748x748, 61.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-55146906
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>178cm for germoney
yeah they might need to adjust that, I'm 181.5 and every zoomer I meet towers over me with their 190+ height. God I wish I knew their secret

I am 188cm 79kg

It takes all the old people, if they only took the 18-25 it would probably be over 180 everywhere
I live in front of a middle school and even many girls are my height (180)

Don't the Muslims lower the average?

Nice edited map twat

>shortugal

I know some short ones and some tall ones, I guess they're the same on average, I can't really tell

bbc.co.uk/news/world-55146906
>Each year hundreds of people around the world are opting for long, often painful surgery to extend their legs in a bid to make themselves a few inches taller.
>A hole is drilled into the leg bones - which are then broken in two. A metal rod is surgically fitted inside and held in place by a number of screws. The rod is then slowly lengthened by up to 1mm each day, extending until the patient reaches the desired height and their bones can heal back together.
>The patient then requires several months of daily rehabilitation to build up mobility.

>I live in front of a middle school and even many girls are my height (180)
To be fair they don't generally grow taller past that. Although yea I'm 6'1 and feeling average these days

>England
>177
that is a lie

you should drink milk

i always believed 185 is average height

Chinks can only drink soy "milk"

>shortugal

179 is the white cutoff

It's not.
Consider all the short arse pakis and pajeets dragging the number down.

and it's not just guys but women as well, sure it's rare to see a 190cm one but not THAT rare these days

>tfw born tall, dumb and autistic
if i could reset my stats i would pick -10cm and put +5 int and +5 cha

Attached: feelsdumbman.jpg (544x441, 42.33K)

America, Australia, Canada and the US all have the same averages. Must be the immigrants

80% of the population is white though. So even if those pakis are 5 inches shorter, that just lowers the average by 1 inch

I'm 6'2 and I wouldn't mind being 5'10 if it made me handsomer or smartsome

Right, so you accept that the presence of these people is lowering the average then, which is exactly what I said?

How do the Bosnians do it? Were the shorties genocided or something?

Insular mountain populations i think

>Of the nordic gang, we are the shortest
Why do we keep losing bros...

how do mountains affect them? See Switzerland, Austria vs Netherlands

most normis around 25-30 years are 178-190cm here

sorry for mah bad anglo-ish

PD: i had aa 198cm uncle-grandpa

>Avarage starting with 17
Damn, that's short...
But I guess they make up for it with dick sizes starting with 17