Did you know that the DDR was the final form of Germany and the soul of Prussia has now ceased to exist?

Did you know that the DDR was the final form of Germany and the soul of Prussia has now ceased to exist?

Attached: 1640218314271.jpg (960x540, 114.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UvEzFW_pH1g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yoi will never be a woman

Stupid helmets don't compare to Swiss helmets.

Attached: 971028d1465741631-swiss-m1918-helmet-dscn1524.jpg (2744x2058, 227.85K)

very aesthetic

The soul of Prussia is still alive in Brandenburg

Helmets is the only thing I dont like about DDR.

The soil of Prussia now lies in the Jewish tranny techno sex dungeons of Le Berghain!

For me it's 40 years of economy wrecking Russian communism that I didn't like about it

Shut up nazi

Attached: 3-____13222_63__priv.jpg (1000x675, 313.73K)

>Noo we didn't get to sell the rest of Europe our subpar products this is literal economycaust

Why did you take prussia and pomerania and schlesien away from east germany even though you took them as an ally into the warsaw pact?

>muh prussia

Attached: 1607185517249.gif (323x374, 1.34M)

Stalin's police was to cut everyone into pieces so that no region would become dominant and challenge Russia itself

He was afraid of East Germany having more than 16 million inhabitants
Funny sidenote: but 40 million Poles was okay to him

It ceased to exist in 1918, Germany never recovered.

>Russian communism
It's our communism, blaming Russians for it is cope. We both created and funded its spread in Russia during WW1.

>the soul of Prussia has now ceased to exist
And that's a good thing

Tbh yeah.

>Funny sidenote: but 40 million Poles was okay to him
probably because poles are essentially monkeys

One German is worth at least 10 p*les

True

Ah sure, a West German invented communism and some financial funding in 1917 is responsible for Russia implementing communism in East Germany until 1990

Basiert
youtu.be/UvEzFW_pH1g

Yes, unironically. Marxist degeneracy seeping back into the West is the fault of short term thinking of our ancestors. The lesson should be to be careful about what we spread in orher nations to cause destabilisation. The benefits were so short term we didn't even win the war despite decreasing our front length by 2/3rds.

Wasn't nudism very common in the DDR? We need to go back