/brit/

Attached: 1644537501082.jpg (958x946, 97.87K)

Attached: 08.jpg (634x452, 56.64K)

Attached: extremely wicked shockingly evil and vile.webm (576x1024, 2.92M)

*AHEM*
>saw a mikey the other day, filthy creature

Attached: NPCDialogue.jpg (960x540, 146.58K)

Good Morning Sirs
=! Platinoom Joobiley !=
.. CoNgRaTuLaToRs To ThE QuEeN ElIzAbEtH ..
=! 70 Long Years on The Throne 1=

me on the right

Balls are heavy, need to identify a slag to unload them into asap

turks are odd people they have thousands of paramilitarized police out everywhere all the time and they're just like yeah that's normal

Attached: 103915043-1581001852891gettyimages-599444038r (1).jpg (3010x2007, 471.36K)

always wondered what sort of tasteless lobotomite drinks fosters
not surprised

Cor my missus is free mate

>Ukraine
These cunts have used the war to steal Eurovision, make Scotland fans cheer against their own team and next get to embarrass Wales. bit sus desu

I said a slag, not a tramp lad

wales will smash them up

why are scots such cucks yet they're far whiter than england

London aside England is pretty fucking white

Fair enough
*turns around and shows you my hairy pooey arsehole*

no one wants to live there i think

yes heaven forbid anyone express any kind of enthusiasm, everyone has to be quiet and cynical all the time or they're a spaz

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-02 at 08-37-43 Tequila Rose given second chance after breaching prison order.png (819x563, 705.6K)

So this is Bank Holiday
And what have you done
Another Wednesday over
And a new Thursday just begun
And so this is Bank Holiday
I hope you have fun
The near and the dear ones
The old and the young

A very Merry Bank Holiday
And a Happy Days Off
Let's hope it's a good one
Without any ******

why would cucks cheer in support for a white team in a white country getting shelled by nonwhites

She's basically white

time for a poo

Attached: randall.jpg (852x848, 66.4K)

london is your country, you dont even have any soverignty outside of it, at least scots got devolution

think they're acting for a video

Make sure you suck it back up when you’re done pal

dunno what your talking about, I'm trying g to say fosters is dogshit not whatever your babbling on about

imagine being so cucked by capitalism and a tribe that you define yourself by days that the bank closes

Scots didn't earn devolution, they just waited for Northern Ireland to get it after their decades long civil war, and then started bitching about equality. Fuck the Scottish Parliament, full of bitch niggas who don't deserve their job.

ever heard of councils

never tried fosters because we don't actually drink it here, but given that everyone seems to hate it, i choose to adopt the rather contrarian viewpoint that it's probably not bad

It's basically identical to Budweiser

doesnt matter they still got it and you dont
the norf should have gotten equal power as the scots did
did any of them have any power to set corona rules? did any part of england not have its pub close for that farce? no, london dictated to you that they shall close and they did, or they were in violation of law

oh you're one of them weirdos

its rank, proper bad
I lived in Australia for a bit and the beer there is great t b f apart from the places that don't serve pints
fuck off with your schooners

you're ruled by london sorry truth hurts
even the krauts were smart enough to split it up by state
you dont have to go full yank but something inbetween might do you well? if you do claim there's such big differences in england why does all your law come from one minority white place?

this german is a bit of a dumb cunt isnt he

got him filtered x

Scotland had tougher covid restrictions than England, so not sure why you think this is at gotcha.

Finally splurged and got a bamboo cooling blanket, probably one of the finer purchases I've ever made. Keeps me warm when it's cold and cool when it's hot, like fucking dark magic or something. Simply can't recommend it enough.

you're just mad because i'm right
you need to seperate from london
they did but it was their weird leftist choice
england had to do what london told them to

havent spoken to anyone in 5 weeks

Attached: 1653396914717.jpg (1236x890, 227.38K)

love tooheys extra dry me
would like XXXX gold more if it had a higher ABV

my bamboo is always temperate and easy to care for it needs no proprietary blanket

Remembering an image

ukrainians are white europeans mate, don't see why you'd be against some friendly support

In honour of his victory, just ordered a Johnny Depp sex arse

Need Emma Watson to shit in my mouth.

Attached: DCC8115B-E636-4BA8-B338-6BBE639390FA.jpg (1280x1784, 282.89K)

it comes packed full of narcotics and cum

was genuinely hoping amber heard would win to slurp up the normie tears

What you mean by London? the MPs in parliament come from the counties they were elected in.