In my opinion, white boys smell nice. Their cocks look and smell nice, which is nice. However...

In my opinion, white boys smell nice. Their cocks look and smell nice, which is nice. However, I don't know how they taste, which is not nice. I like nice white muscular boys, thanks for listening its very nice of you.

Attached: 320x320.jpg (320x320, 12.68K)

Fag

I agree and to answer your question, white boy cock tastes nice because it is uncut

No wonder you were simping for their retarded mudhut history, you're a fag with mayo fever

And it's fun to play with a guy's foreskin with your tongue

In my opinion, one punch is all it would take to kill you, which is nice.

Most penises just taste like skin

I’d break you in half you DOG

>Have white boys in my thread
>They are reading this right now

Attached: TXA8Dh9.jpg (213x255, 8.24K)

I need an Any Forums twink bf

Uooohhh I SOOO NEED a cute Latino bf to make me forget the one I’m still obsessed with~! (>.

all this is true and its why my filipinx femboy bf loves me dearly

Attached: 1650524114758.jpg (236x189, 11.13K)

ypepo smell weird like fish or something. Wtf are you on about dumb sandnigger

i'm a fatass, and my feet are hairy in case you're wondering

I smell like detergent and deodorant

shut up poo

Good thread, have you seen mine

Jordanbro, I KEKed, but please come back to Allah SWT. Don't let yourself lead astray by the Shayateen. Even if you are trolling, stop this.

why do you know what a white boys cock smells like
whos letting you smell their cock

They taste sour. And a lot of them also smell sour (like a cheesy strong scent). Sometimes i like it when I'm horny but most of the time its gross. Maybe the white people that comes to wherever you are from are nice compared to american whites

Like fish?

Attached: 1632949756707.jpg (1255x1255, 160.73K)

I unironically just sucked off my white twink fwb in the back seat of his car in an empty parking lot. He's insanely cute and really nice. I wish we could date. Unfortunately I don't think he's interested in anymore more than fwb.

I wasnt aware allah was okay with followers eating another mans semen out of a girls mouth