Fucking laughable...

Fucking laughable. The poms with all their ego and false sense of superiority have shown their colours as an entire nation too willing to bend over to suck the mummified clit of a GERMAN MONARCH. The Queen isn't British. There hasn't been a BRITISH MONARCH since the early 1700s. Why are poms the biggest we wuzzers in the world? Can anyone explain why they worship the Germans as the rulers of the British people? British England is dead.

Attached: skynews-platinum-jubilee-graphic_5785639.jpg (2048x1152, 216.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2022-06-02/labor-push-republic-queen-death-second-government-term/101119790
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no one cares 4 day weekend lol

Attached: 1654081577008.jpg (720x416, 16.37K)

get to spend 4 days sitting at home wanking while you go and work your crappy forklift job

You got your loicense extension ready for that?

luv me queen 'ate pooftaz

Attached: norf toast.jpg (634x703, 77.04K)

Silence traitor! How dare you mock her Majesty!!!

What a loser lol

How are you cow piss drinkers so mentally raped?

Why would it matter if the queen was british? Hate the royals and monarchy all the same

She's your queen too so shut up

AHEM
abc.net.au/news/2022-06-02/labor-push-republic-queen-death-second-government-term/101119790
Clock's ticking poms

yay lets waste more money on platonic change instead of addressing real issues.

God save the Queen

Kicking the poms out and finally telling them to fuck off until they treat us as equals is a real issue

You're probably a pom though, fuck off perfidious albion

Shut it cunt.

Good. Hope this includes more aboriginal inclusion. Maybe an aboriginal Head of State.

Ill kill you if you shitskin this hard again, pajeet
Neck yourself shitskin

post your address so i can kill you

Attached: Capture.jpg (160x103, 2.65K)

You're literally Eurasian

Beyond the symbolism, would anything actually change?

It removes the ability of the British monarch and GG to dissolve Aus parliament and kick the PM out so no more Gough Whitlam CIA backed coups

I've never understood why the Whitlam crisis is an argument for a republic. If anything, it's an indication of how well our current system works. There was a rare constitutional deadlock, and the arbiter for those events (the Governor General, an Australian) simply called an election to resolve the issue. Which Whitlam lost. He was warned about it, and certainly wasn't 'knifed in the back.' Had Kerr allowed the deadlock to continue he would have been remiss in his duties. I just don't get it.

It might also be worth noting that the same thing can happen in a Republic, and sometimes does. Presidents 'sack' Prime Ministers and call early elections to resolve the same problems.

In fact, at least in our system the Governor General is impartial. In a Republic something worse can happen when the PM and Prime Minister are from different political backgrounds. In France it's called Cohabitation) and it makes getting anything done a huge pain in the arse.