Realistically speaking, what would you do in this situation?

Realistically speaking, what would you do in this situation?

Attached: 1633001688793.jpg (775x396, 69.84K)

die

tie them up and shoot them

not much you can do in that specific situation, but cooperating is a mistake
its low probability, but fighting could work

Comply up to the point of being forced to tie myself up and make a hail mary attempt to overpower him.
Once people like this have their victims bound they rarely not end up murdered

Attached: 457754.gif (270x435, 2M)

he's like 50 feet away with a shit pistol aiming from his hip, you could literally just stand there and have him try to shoot you and he'd miss every shot

Make them both give me head at the same time

Depend on whether you want to get shot or get stabbed to dead

Pull out my pocket knife and go for his throat. Hopefully a sudden attack throws him off enough he misses me with his pistol before I'm stabbing him. I mean you're dead for sure if you comply with tying yourself up or letting him take you somewhere else, so you'venothing to lose.

Run away in a zigzag like the guy in Apocalypto

Would say "your mother will die tonight if you shoot me or my wife"

Teleport behind him

>gets stabbed

i thought it was funny user

Attached: oh my fuck.png (493x276, 33.56K)

run in front of the woman

zig zag run.
just zig zag run

why?

not much, considering the real zodiac was a police officer so even if you managed to fend him off, the pigs would cover it up and disappear you and your gf like they did to countless vietnam war protesters in california

was the police In on it?

>witnesses report white male
>dispatch tells officers to look for a black male
Yes.

Pull out my katana and challenge him to an honorable duel. While he was making gay armor, I was mastering the blade.

Attached: 1607025194642.gif (624x335, 2.06M)

Just start pissing and shitting everywhere, then cry and roll around in the mess.

I'm pretty sure your only real chance is when someone approaches him to grab the ropes. Either that, or do an intentionally dog-ass job of tying them.

The gun looks terrible, just run in a zig zag at the incel, while ducking and jumping, and tell the girl to run for help. Overpower the guy, strip him and f*ck the ass.

Dab before he shot me.

Attached: 1647965307406.png (820x983, 267.05K)

Use the woman as a shield as I make my escape

Clever girl

i'd bankai

Attached: 1621082422787.jpg (318x228, 15.37K)

I wouldnt cooperate. Im good at detecting human motivation and some guy wearing an executioners smock with astrological symbols would tell me he wanted to do more than rob me. So the choice would be die or get tortured and die like a bitch.