Would you consider ever living in the Chinese mainland?

Would you consider ever living in the Chinese mainland?

Attached: stock-photo-1037919714.jpg (1980x1320, 796.53K)

I lived in Xiamen for like 3 years and I was fine. So yeah.

I don’t speak mandarin though

Take your pick here

Attached: 1649429413158.jpg (414x1220, 375.6K)

after they liberate it from ccp id go visit it

imagine ever wanting to live in that dystopian shithole

Maybe ten years ago. Not now. Sure it's more developed but it's also a dystopian hell that openly hates any foreigners.

if it meant i could get a qt chinese wife then absolutely

Attached: 1621747913100.jpg (1080x1350, 157.43K)

Post Nise shahars

thats a man

No

Attached: Changsha.jpg (1920x1080, 391.17K)

No.

why not? You don't HAVE to live in slums you know.

Attached: changsha.jpg (1200x774, 308.87K)

No the people are bery ignorant of worldly matter.
Unless you have family member in the bandit party or illegally using VPN you do not have any access to the outside world.

>bandit party
DPP? What else do they tell you? That mainlanders can't affort eggs?

There isn't a single thing I particularly like about China that would push me to go there

I did a research myself and also having chinese friends, most of mainlander google and youtube account are having taiwan/hk nationality.
In fact chinese people and taiwanese can be good friend, taiwanese is not perfect neither is the chinese. But at least, taiwan will not ever censor anything on the internet even weibo and douyin, so I pity the Chinese people

Are you fake typing in a Chinese accent, Kevin Chang? Lmao get the fuck outta here you've stooped to a new low bro. You're an ABC; your English is better than anyone in a 100 mile radius around you. If you really want people to stop recognizing you and your abhorrent posts, just stop typing retarded cringe shit.

Attached: 1654164434092.jpg (229x220, 7.35K)

Interesting, have you ever thought of the countryside?

Attached: 1653741623943.webm (540x960, 3M)

It's still a country run by the CCP and a population with an attitude fundamentally different to the West.

I might go there if I have a Chinese gf.

>population with an attitude fundamentally different to the West.
That can be said for any non-EU country. Also different western countries can have different attitudes, eg the Greeks are also western and are very different from us.

How romantic

Attached: china village 6.jpg (600x450, 120.21K)

Not to the same extent as China.

Isn't that part of the exotc charm tho? Also whenever I go to these Chinese supermarkets I do notice the different behaviour and mannerisms but it's nothing like it's portrayed to be on Any Forums. Not a single Chinese I've met is a soulless bug that would just sit there and watch their kid die like Any Forums would have me believe.