Nigga is on 1% health

someone get this lil nigga a water

Attached: file.png (474x363, 269.78K)

is it a mummy?

yes

its a buddhist monk whose starving himself, I have no idea how hes alive
youtube.com/watch?v=t0ECXesK6i8

What a nutjob

Attached: 1631524592334.jpg (346x482, 54.07K)

what's the point of his living desu? im wondering how he's explaining it, wouldn't it make more sense to die and reincarnate then?

Buddhists believe that life is inherently filled with suffering and evil and the root of it all is desire, you eat but you will eventually get hungry again, and that hunger is suffering, mild suffering mind you, but suffering nonetheless, and its a never ending cycle, no matter how much you eat you will be hungry and suffer again, now apply that to basically everything in life. and so they seek to separate themselves from said desire by denying it and practicing asceticism and cutting the 'cord' as they call it that connects them to the physical world filled with desire and suffering so they won't reincarnate and suffer anew. and this is the most extreme form of this.

something something waiting for natural death or what not i guess?

irish niggas be like
>that's too much ass for me

Attached: cant beat the cunny .png (1300x528, 304.98K)

sounds very smart and logical desu, pure anti-natalist philosophy

why do they keep making babies then?

Like all religions there are all sorts of degrees of belief in buddhism, some just view it as a philosophy for a better life, i.e to not be a hedonist, some take it very literally, like the monk.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-02 at 10-48-31 1 000-year-old Buddhist statue revealed to have skeleton of a monk inside.png (980x823, 431.96K)

>i.e to not be a hedonist,

The only reason why people make babies is because sex is nice so purely for hedonistic reasons

IVF exists chud

Why has tranny raids changing from creeping on femboys to pedo shit? Its a worry. Not really on Any Forums but Any Forums is honestly pretty bad atm

Attached: 1644048080765.png (530x530, 341.15K)

I'll try to explain it theologically
>reincarnation exists
>these 'souls' will reincarnate anyway
>so we'd rather have these souls reincarnate as our children so we can teach them how to cut the 'cord' and not suffer again in the ouroboros/cycle
makes sense?

>blessing his great-grandchildren
Thats from the yt description
So the monk did have kids its seems, even if he takes it that literally