Had good marks, went to uni, did after uni courses ended up a wagie

>had good marks, went to uni, did after uni courses ended up a wagie
>guy I know went to cooking school, than moved to france, got himself a cute brown wife, became chief cook at a fancy restaurant, has 2 sons
Where did I go wrong

Attached: pepe-the-frog-sad.gif (498x437, 63.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EL8e2ujXe8g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Where did I go wrong
Look at your flag.

My dad and mom who both have degrees from top unis here told me pretty early on that getting a uni degree is more or less just a certificate for the employer to see that you are a quick learner (not counting ”trade” degrees like doctors or engineers)

The majority factor of how far you go in life is who you know

Uni should be as much a place for networking as it is studying, a degree without contacts is useless

>falling for the uni jew
couldn't be me

whats ur degree

asshole

Psychology

youtube.com/watch?v=EL8e2ujXe8g

You did the bare minimum and followers the trodden path while that guy took a major risk

there's your problem

Gotta take chances for bigger rewards in life too.

explain the whole "networking" and "contacts" meme to a retard like me

you deserve it for calling them marks instead of grades desu
he's just mad he lives in england

i have a really good job and travel a lot and have a good amount of money (which idk how to invest since we're on the brink of collapse) but i'd trade it all to be a poor burger flipper with a 6/10 brown wife and kids

imagine being a wageslave cook doing physical labor in a foreign country for the rest of your life
sounds like shit

It's not fair, he's very average at everything and being tall(198) is his only positive trait. I'm smarter, better looking, more educated. Fuck this, his wife is hot even after 2 kids, unfair.

i dont think you want advice on social dynamics from a country thats ranked as one of the hardest to make friends in

>went to college and got a meme poli sci degree
>now I work a hs grad job making 19/hr
>friend took a few classes to be an electrician
>makes 26/hr
>cousin got cdl and makes 26/hr driving a truck
Don't even just go to college just to go or because it's "the right thing"

why just not go to some smaller town and do drivers psycho tests or do some dumb feminist bs good you are retarded if you cannot get a job in ur field

Dont be jealous, see if you can become better instead? Like what about going abroad or going private as a psychologist?

They play networking on nightmare mode, would be good to learn how to make new contacts from them.

When you go to a fancy uni there will be people there from families that are already established in different industries. When you get to know people who have a foot in the door in various industries and careers you by proxy get access to that nepotism.

Incels who go to uni and say ”i only need my degree” and make no friends, then get shocked when they can’t land a job are retarded. Meanwhile Chad who fucked around for 2 years in his Political Science program and dropped out in the 3rd year while making tons of friends is sitting on a cushy management role because he got to know people that could make things happen for him