Is it true that Koreans are racist against Indians?

Is it true that Koreans are racist against Indians?

youtu.be/zoP44GJFPz4

Attached: No Indians Allowed.jpg (1213x733, 190.38K)

They national ideology is literally ethno nationalism. For the Korean race (minjok)
I really don't get why they don't get criticized for this.
Probably because they are American tool

Are they racist against Japanese as well?

it's funny how BTS went to America to talk about anti-Asian racism yet Koreans are discriminating against other Asians in Asia. maybe BTS should tell Koreans to stop anti-Asian racism

No shit.
There are YouTube videos of Japanese getting slurred at or attacked in public.
Korea is very ultra nationalist.

Damn why Poos, I understand Blacks, but Poos ain't that bad.

yes

Attached: 1644854397292.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

>anti-Asian
Koreans hate anyone who is not Korean, except for Whites.

Koreans are far more racist than the Japanese but they would never want you to know that

Fuck your mother
Don't care about Korea

Some random Korean guys secrectly said to me friend's girlfriend that "don't date him, he's a black person, Vietnamese are black people". My friend wasn't even mad, he was just dissappointed. Koreans are against interracial marriage but they lust after Japanese females and white females. Weird pipo.

Attached: 19280739281.png (1134x870, 1.73M)

no offense to desis but everyone is racist to indians
there isn't a single country on earth where they aren't viewed with ambivalence bordering on dislike in the very best case scenario

Because that isn't a commercial restaurant. Koreans are racist as fuck though, I've seen how they treat SEAs in their country but not allowing locals to a restaurant inside the industry's limits made to serve the workers isn't racist.

Yes but unlike the opposite cases it doesn't draw attention, the same as blacks often get away with being racist against whites. We have Yamato guilt, Yamato's burden and shit the media impose on us due to history.

Attached: 1620396610101.gif (498x498, 726.62K)

It is alright. We will bear with it.

that's not how things work here pal
their establishment is legally classified as restaurant according to their own administration
while establishments that are classified as restaurants in India have the right to deny service customers it can't be a discriminatory action
maybe they shouldn't have declared it as a restaurant in the first place legally
they're lucky that Indian government is very Beurocratic and will probably let them off with nothing but a fine

Koreans are racist against everyone

What's going on here?

Love is love

Attached: 1650128669814.webm (640x1138, 2.81M)

All these bitchass cunts are endlessly whining like a little bitch for Korean racism which doesn't even have any reality while they literally lynch, stone, smack, kill and rape Asians in their shitholes.
Especially Europeans, they make chinky eyes against Asians and yell some shits like chino while swindling the shit out of them for a living.
What the fuck do they even think about those shits happening in their own country?
It's literally a nigger mindset.

East Asians are all racist

They only worship whites

They are american dogs. They even circumcise themselves for getting praise from the amerifat overlord martshitter. Atleast great japanese doggu still didn't circumcise his chinko for amerishit overlord.

Wasn't there some Indian dude in Fish Game?

Anyone you consider superior the inferior race wants to racemix. The gooks have been buckbroken by the Japanese and the white man

That's just drama to gain praise from amerilard master. The gooks are a subservient people. And love sucking white mastah's cocku doing that type of shit was similar to how they put token negroes in horror movies.

all orientals hate indians
>"If you see an Indian and a cobra, strangle the Indian first," the saying goes in Indo-China. Javanese peasants say,
>There's a well-known Malay saying that goes 'If you see a snake and an Indian, kill the Indian first.
>We have a saying in Thailand,” he said, leaning forward. “We say, if you see a snake and an Indian,” he dropped his voice, “kill the Indian first.”

This was cute. I hope they are happy.

So what lol indians discriminate each other too