Nigerian here. AMA

AMA y'all want to know about me/us.

Attached: f43dd39c983245cab1b9a4b71fce33c8.jpg (720x1080, 23.67K)

Thoughts on BWC?

Do you have monkeypox?

What do you do for a living?

are you a cannibal?

No. I think the "monkeypox is from Nigeria" meme is just another attempt to smear my country as they did China with Covid-19 and South Africa with the other variant (Omicron I think).

Do you love Jehovah ?

Я cтyдeнт. A вы?

Is it true that young Nigerian men are fucking chickens and goats because they can't get pussy

Yes. Some degenerates have sex with animals not because they can't "get pussy" but rather, for ritual purposes. Others are just plain insane and they go full beast. I should think Nigerian men are smothered in pussy although I'm a virgin

No. I recently converted to Islam as I'm tired if all this Jesus shit.

Do normie Nigerians know the "Nigerian Prince Meme" scam

Haha good one. Tell me, are you retarded or just poorly informed?
But no, I'm not.

Why ? Islam can't be true since it contradicts what the word of God (the Bible) says

Attached: 1627218522428.jpg (1080x1078, 286.88K)

What are some of the major political issues facing Nigeria today?

Attached: 1653452377576.png (1280x1280, 192.13K)

Sure. I'm surprised it's still a thing in the West. Our boys have stepped up their game. Lol.

Attached: IMG-20220409-WA0023.jpg (1872x3328, 1.95M)

How does a pale skinned foreigner procure the wombs of Nigerian breeding stock?

proof besides flag?

Any cute Nigerian female willing to date such loser as me?

Well, there's an election coming up next year and politicians are going crazy. There's been a shitload of backstabbing, arguments & counterarguments, propaganda and bribery. The political scene is quite chaotic ATM.
Picrel is from the national convention of one of the two leading parties in the country. They call it "sharing the dividends of democracy". Quite sad, really.

Attached: images (9).jpg (480x480, 25.53K)

Brother thirdie.

Attached: 16541505938788146657681128570693.jpg (1968x4144, 2.21M)

were you the same nigerian user commenting on how you saw a bunch of chinese/indian families in nigeria?

Thousands lol. They'd happily go with anything, o mean anything, that has a white skin. I could link you up ;-)

what's that word after nigger

No. What about that?

Bro. Is it so bad?
My writing, I mean.

What do Nigerians think of India and Indians? And do I have any chance at getting a Nigerian gf as a 175 cm, semi-fit above average Indian?

Don't mind my flag; I will not buy the pass.

Do it user, I'm tired of having to deal with slav cunts. 3/10 acting like they are 10/10

Why are you gae?

How can we be sure the Bible is the word of God? How are we sure any religious text is the word of God? Any schizophrenic could as well say the voice in his head is the true word of God. We all don't know shit.

I've heard there's a Nigerian imageboard. What's it like? Do you have any original memes?

it's alright, it's late here so my eyes are getting tired

It's simple, internal evidences are those things within the Bible that testify of its divine origin. One internal evidence that the Bible is truly God’s Word is its UNITY !!!

Even though it is really 66 individual books, written on three continents, in three different languages, over a period of approximately 1,500 years, by more than 40 authors who came from many walks of life, the Bible remains one unified book from beginning to end without contradiction

This unity is unique from all other books and is evidence of the divine origin of the words that God moved men to record !

But Muslims believe Jesus was a prophet?

Do you think your country is getting better or worse? What about right now?

Are you igbo, hausa, or civilized?

Are you for real? Lel. aly#7812
I'd kill for Slavic girls though. I love anything even remotely USSR/Russian.