Do you really still support ethnicity-based nations after everything that's happened in human history? Really?

Do you really still support ethnicity-based nations after everything that's happened in human history? Really?

Attached: 1590476780888.png (579x663, 99.51K)

Yes I believe in nigger free nations outside of Africa

>omg look at me im racist on Any Forums im based!

Attached: file.png (474x440, 97.13K)

No, I don't.

tell him soulja

That includes belarussians

Its easy to be anti racist when youre russian

I support total race mixing and speaking solely English because of everything that happened in human history
really

>LOOOK IM TOLERANT PLEASE LOVE ME PLEASE I AM GOOD BE MY FRIENDS IM SO TOLERANT I LOVE NIGGERS AND TRANNYS I REALLY CARE ABOUT YOU I SUPPORT WOMEN RIGHTS I DON'T BLAME YOU BECAUSE IM A VIRGIN OK PLEASE.... im so lonely... i wish someone lov-ACK

Attached: 20220412_191026.gif (559x601, 112.9K)

Black people are mentally undeveloped and you cant even talk them down or you"ll be seen as racist

Nations and ethnicity are imaginary and don't exist.

NZ has ethnicity based seats in parliament

He was virtue signaling.
>I know this forum is known for being notoriously racist, so I'll act like they act at Any Forums, so they'd consider me based!
Again, such acting is virtue signaling NPC mind drone type of behavior, and I'm tired of pretending there's more to it than expectation to receive pats on the head from chuds from America

Attached: 1652563588557 - Copy.jpg (225x350, 23.19K)

>t. Han nigger in Austronesian land

Yes, I hope to see more kino ethnic conflicts in the future

bulbash

Actually you're virtue signalling because you're a lonely man that believes that if he's nice to niggers he will get validation and become socially accepted, we call people like you "mulos", basically a jester that humilliates himself to try and get friends.

Also
>furry
Join the 41%

Attached: 4109 - confused glasses hair soyjak variant_chudjak.png (645x770, 16.02K)

reality is that everyone but whites care about their ethnicity THOUGH
not everyone have the same universalistic ambitions as us

>Also
>>furry
?????
god you chuds are really obsessed

>he says this as he lives in a 99% white country

Looks like a furry version of that little tranny academia tranime.

Also dilate

no its a mirrored picture from that witch anime
get outside sometimes