How does this thing keep itself together without disintegrating?

how does this thing keep itself together without disintegrating?

Attached: 0q7isocuwh471.jpg (602x707, 70.82K)

do non-hindi indians even take hindi seriously

Well watch Europe and America disintegrate before us.. it’s already happening

pure inertia at this point

you need to read less news/social media

increasing nationalism

a shared love of corruption

typical bhakt delusion. america is politically polarized, but people aren't going to chimp out because they still have one of the highest standards of living in the world. meanwhile, there's probably somebody shitting outside within 100 meters of both of our houses

Religion and their love of doing IT work for Americans.

Cope

Indian identity is still a mystery to me, I don't know why the individual regions with their extensive and unique history/culture would give it up to form a union
Indians would be better off if they had rajasthani citizenship and shit

there's considerable cultural overlap between linguistic groups. You're projecting your own retardation if you assume people can't learn multiple languages and share the same culture.

Would you say the cultural overlap is similar to Europeans or is Hinduism a more unifying force than Christianity was?

Yes, I'm aware there is overlap. That still doesn't mean being independent nation states with close but separate ties to other desi countries would be a bad thing

They should've been split up more than just Pakistan and Bangladesh

I mean if thats true why not separate Java from Sumatra?

Did people even discuss the possibility of doing this in the decolonization time?

>tf, tp
You guys are basically what if India was a island nation Lmao don't you guys taught your own cunt's ethnic maps in School?

identity politics

Shit take, kys indogs

They do the needful

We learn it if we're going to study and work in a northie state. Otherwise, we dont really care for it.

As a southie, I hope we balkanize. I wish for an independent Tamil Eelam. The Sri Lankan Tamils are asking India to annex North Sri Lanka but best solution is for Tamil Nadu and North Sri Lanka to be its own thing. It can still have a relationship with India similar to what Nepal has I guess. But ultimately, India will interfere with all its neighbors so the Eelam will continue to suffer.
This country is a disaster for Jambudwipa.

>Did people even discuss the possibility of doing this in the decolonization time?
Only the Dutch, most native people (except Dutch loyalist) were onboard for the united Indonesia in our war of independence
Your people can't even speak to one another without the help of English
Shut up chang

They aren’t rich enough to want to be independent states

Is it true that Tamil Nadu is the most clean and progressive state of India?

I don't think is the issue, if for example the population of kerala only had to support the population of kerala they would actually be able to use their potential much more

I hear its Kerala

Attached: 2006_Human_Development_Index_for_India_map_by_states,_HDI_data_by_GoI_and_UNDP_India.svg.png (360x397, 102K)

That's Kerala iirc

As it is, India is a federalist country. Each state or administrative division has considerable autonomy compared to a typical unitary government. Ethiopia and Russia do this too for the same reasons.

Not at all. We have high HDI but in terms of cleanliness Gujarat, MP and Maharashtra has ranked higher I think. Anyways, we are not perfect, our state has lots of issues but we do well enough to contribute to the economy. It is thanks to all Indians that TN is doing well.

Religion