We don't speak english

We were colonized by Americans, therefore we speak American

God bless America

Attached: images.png (739x415, 19.48K)

Based. Every Filipino I've met in real life has been cool. I wish nothing but the best for your country.

my brother married a philipino woman and she's like 80 IQ but she's nice and wants to do good but my god is she dumb. addicted to her phone and her kids are too

Attached: dog.jpg (454x487, 28.78K)

We speak English (simplified), not English (traditional)

Sorry but we speak English (ebony)

Had Filipino special ed teacher, she was nice and caring but the Filipino science teacher was very nervous and shy.

Meant to say American (ebony)

Do you sometimes wish you could be a US colony?

>colony
No
>statehood
maybe

Only old Boomcels from the 20s and 60s do.

Nowadays not so much.

Based. Come home brother (and bring your sisters)

No

>like 80 IQ but she's nice
describes all flips
They aren't high quality immigrants but they don't have a single ounce of malice in them. Unlike the average mexilard that will sell crack to 5 year olds to make himself a nickle richer.

Never desu

Based Filipinos stay here. Its the Betas who move in the west.

Just looknat Josh Luna.

those boomers grew up hearing stories from their fathers and grandfathers how america committed warcrimes amongst locals
the idea that we should have been 'neutral' in order to have been spared the atrocities from ww2 is basically their own geopolitics that seeped in through the modern era

Lol I meant only Boomcels like the idea of the Philippines remaining as US territory.

Nowadays this isnt very much the case especially when you have the left and the right of Philippine politics being both Anti-Mutt

>Based Filipinos stay here.
Sounds cope

Even the richest here are dual citizens, there is simply no benefit on just owning a Philippine passport

The richest people here come from China, and they chose to have Filipino citizenship

Cope and seething

>Rich = based.
See this is where you out yourself as unbased.