Jesus literally broke Jewish law and claimed blasphemy by claiming that a human was God

Jesus literally broke Jewish law and claimed blasphemy by claiming that a human was God.
God is has always been the imageless cult in Judaism where no God had any image and so this is completely alien to the religion and illiegal,

Why do Christians get so butthurt at established tradition which said absolutely NO HUMAN being can be God which was established after Pharoahs were considered God in human form?

no semantics or interpretation the laws were absolute. No living creature could be God.

Attached: 2nd temple.jpg (2048x1536, 1.06M)

You killed the Messiah.
End times are coming, repent.

The Messiah is not God.

You killed the Messiah.
End times are coming, repent.

He is. Jesus, the Holy Father and the Holy Ghost are one.

Why weren't Pharaoh's God but Jesus was considering they both claimed to be Gods in human form?

jews were buck broken by babylonians

this
He died for our sins, he suffered the most for us. He is the son, the one, triune, true God.

Niggas offering you eternal life unconditionally and yall reject it in favor of eating foreskin and gentile children blood

Jesus was black

>Christians
Those televangelist?

>No living creature could be God.
Can you cite that in your bible? Unironically

yeah that's the first part of the story, then he proved that he was God by performing miracles.

Yeshua Ben Yosef was a schizo tranny sandnigger kike who claimed goyim were dogs tho

you should look into the origins of judaism and early christianity. It will make your statements make even less sense.
what people believe today has nothing to do with what they believed thousands of years ago.

Not all Christians believe that Jesus is God. The Ebionites and Nazarenes did not, for instance. Muslims don't either but they still consider Jesus a prophet.

Christianity claims that a human creature was God.
This contradicts everything God is and God can not take human form just as God can not be a statue or a river or a tree.

That's blasphemous though

Yeah I agree with you user
I also find the Christian concept of the Messiah to be a bit suspect, I just don't see the Christian Messiah in the Bible
Deuteronomy 13
Also Jehovah's Witnesses

Can God be a plant or an idol?
God in human form would be an idol of God.

Don't Muslims literally believe Rabbi Yeshua will return from the heavens and smite the sinners just like Christards?

Why aren't Muslims considered a funny type of Christards again?

He is just like me!

Good thing Jesus said that people from all the earth would sit with Jacob and Abraham BEFORE the people who lived in Judea

What part of "and God made Adam in his image and likeness" do you whish to ignore? Oh, the whole of it?