How would people in your country think of you if they knew you posted on Any Forums?

How would people in your country think of you if they knew you posted on Any Forums?

Attached: 1654114151618.jpg (1100x1007, 372.35K)

nothing

They prob wouldn’t know what it is. Maybe some far left people would think I’m a nazi

theyd think of me as what i am
a loser

Most of my friends browse here but if I mentioned Any Forums at work it could put a target on my back

isnt Any Forums that place with all the racists and crazy people posting GORE and CP?! it's crazy over there!

they dared to doubt i am full korean who lived in korea in my entire life

Only a handful people know about this site in my country

they wouldnt understand anything so nothing

I successfully got some of the other brothers in my fraternity to start lurking on Any Forums. Not only do I have no shame but I actively encourage others to partake in my lifestyle.

they'd think i was a hecking nazi chud until i convince them 95% of my posts are posting frog/cat/anime images on an international oyster shelling board
lmao
i remember a frat bro telling me Any Forums was the most based place on the internet
mind you this was in 2018 when it had been shit for nearly a decade

This is a pretty mainstream site, most people have heard of it. They'd thinking nothing of it, other than the fact that I'm not the usual demographic.

>I'm not the usual demographic.
What did you mean by this

I'm sure a lot of Americans have used this site at some point, but IRL pretend otherwise, due to its negative stigma

Attached: Screenshot_20220602-050519_Bromite.jpg (879x288, 70.16K)

I dunno. I'd be more worried about them finding my posts.

I have a boomer coworker that started talking to me about biolabs in Ukraine I think he goes to Any Forums

The same

Based coworker.

they would think i'm a school shooter

My sister knows and she doesn't care.

My sister knows, but she occasionally visits /ck/ and /an/ to make fun of autists and see fox threads.

She also calls me a "closeted virgin" when someone in Any Forums or Any Forums post tranime. I hate her.

Please send argie gf.

You should rape her.
You should rape her.