I really hope that you are all nice people in real life and are only saying all these reprehensible things as a joke

I really hope that you are all nice people in real life and are only saying all these reprehensible things as a joke

Attached: 1653600168368.png (650x620, 116.61K)

im reserved and ugly so people probably think I'm mean

YOU.ARE.NICE.

Attached: 7DC2C12D-82DD-499E-9DC8-A865C7AE2450.jpg (622x830, 104.11K)

I only nice to people who deserve it

yeah
idk

I use this site to vent

Attached: 1645794173994.jpg (178x154, 13.93K)

i think several groups of people should be killed en masse but other than that i am nice

Attached: E0E01255-B051-42DD-A8EB-3077805C0189.jpg (1200x1200, 147.62K)

Who are those people user?

>I really hope that you are all nice people in real life and are only saying all these reprehensible things as a joke

Attached: 1653842200501.png (1106x1012, 254.55K)

I am nice, i only hate my fellow 4channers and anyone with more than 20 real in their pocket

Guess I'm soy.

Attached: images (34).jpg (613x500, 16.78K)

I don't hate anyone but i wish they were dead

On this forum I am civnat and racist but in real life I am populist and xenophobic

They aren't.
I'm tired of it personally. I think this will be my last day or two and I'll find some other way to do my charity work online. Try to find the depressed and help them kind of thing.
It's the Indians, Russians and sububurban white trash. It's bad for me. I try to spend an hour a day off work counseling online. I was trying here, but it's just that sadistic here. The indians with their flag games really are the worse. I'm sorry. I just can't deal with this shit anymore. The brazilian himself is just a blackhole of humanity. I'm pretty sure he's a shill nothing more or less and a born psychopath. extremely rare. I've never said this to a person, but if he didn't exist, everyone else would be much happier.

Sorry again, but after this friday, I won't be on boards counseling. I think other groups and people doing the same thing are giving up as well. I deal with people who hear voices and see things and can fix them, but some people here are just unfixable like the Brazilian, or the Trip Indian and Russian.

Mostly polish people

i am cruel and unusual

which brazilian are you talking about?

The Pro Russian one, who never stops attacking America.
I've never said this before in my life, I have worked in prisons with the worse of the worst. He is the first person I can say, if he didn't exist, everyone else would be happier. He just was born wrong. He's a born Psychopath. He cannot be fixed and he is a big reason. I am leaving this site and stopping anti suicide counseling. It is not good for me or anyone to converse with him. I have never seen anything like it and I don't want to see it anymore.

I feel bad leaving this place knowing a lot of people need help and can't get it, but people like him are and will hinder my ability to save others with their sadism and bizarre obsession with hating me for no reason other than I am american.

you're taking this too seriously
no one asked you to do this

No one ever asks. They hermit up. I try to get to them before they kill themselves online and in person.
Are you the Brazilian?

I'm less reprehensible than the average normie at least.