1. America is ungovernable

>1. America is ungovernable.
>2. He who serves a revolution plows in the sea.
>3. The only thing one can do in America is emigrate.
>4. This country will fall unfailingly into the hands of the unbridled crowd and then pass almost imperceptibly to tyrants of all colors and races.
>5. Devoured by all crimes and extinguished by ferocity, the Europeans will not deign to conquer us.
>6. If it were possible for one part of the world to return to primitive chaos, this would be the last period of America.
Was he right?

Attached: simon-bolivar.jpg (900x750, 106.03K)

Bolivar tenia razón en todo

He was racist af

Daily reminder that the Latin American "revolutions" were in reality coups orchestrated by the criollo elite which simply wanted to free itself from Madrid's control without dismantling the oppressive colonial system.

THANK YOU RUSBRO

Finally someone on this site who knows, we still have to free ourselves from European oppression

Attached: 1615538566826.jpg (600x1067, 65.83K)

Redpilled

And he turned it into a bigger shithole.

this is true even for the american revolution
founding fathers were literally just british aristocrats

Their descendants don't control American wealth

This happened in the Philippines too.

only because america industrialized and became astronomically wealthy so there was room for a new upper class
and plenty of the rich people today are from the original anglos, i know a few rich people who are mayflower descendents

North American Colonial Society was completely different from society in Brazil or Cuba.
There actually was a large Middle-Class in the 13 colonies, and whites actually formed the majority of the population. George Washington didn't belong to a "Criollo" caste, he was just a wealthy plant, but ultimately was not viewed as an entirely separate racial figure from a Bostonian lawyer or New York ship builder.

well that's largely because there wasn't a racial caste in anglo colonies, you had whites and you had slaves, so it obviously wasn't as extreme as in latam. but the motives for the revolution were still purely economic

Neither do most of the ones in latin america as far as I'm aware.

And by that I mean the founding fathers who were directly responsible for the independence.

We know. Criollo elites are nasty people.

You would be surprised, many Peruvian aristocrats can trace their lineage to the first Spaniards that came with Pizarro.

that was my family from Ponce lmao oops

Attached: 6EECAB96-53BF-4E0F-AD8F-C8DC8999126F.jpg (336x442, 90.91K)

>Ponce
Had a good run.
But the nasty criollos are mostly from Guaynabo now. They're worse because they're goblins

Attached: lacreatura.jpg (3200x2128, 382.34K)

Attached: 270238943_224921623156758_6436902607956116170_n.jpg (733x418, 29.16K)

Attached: 22FD3FEC-40BD-4BA0-8E28-8749919C9BCE.gif (600x352, 908.07K)

based
cringe

Based if true

Based
Cringe

Seething minimum wage brown "person" detected