South americans... have u ever visited another south american country (not ur own)?

south americans... have u ever visited another south american country (not ur own)?
if yes... what country and what did u think of it

Attached: 1200px-South_America_(orthographic_projection).svg (1).png (1200x1200, 293.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-23tY0G3kE0
youtube.com/watch?v=QJAGLgV8P2o
youtube.com/watch?v=Jl2d_5_5T80
youtube.com/watch?v=Yfqc96svZb8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Brazil is not latin american.

he said south american, dumb latinx

every latinx country is 100% the same, there is zero differences between them

No, don't think of it. Uruguay are Paraguay are okay, you can nuke the rest.

Yes. Brazil, Chile, Uruguay, Bolivia and Colombia. And the peruvian airport if that counts.

Proud of being idiots: The flag

So what?
I never said he didn't latinxo.

Visited Peru, it's cold af, don't recommend

>latinx
state

Yes. Paraguay, Argentina, Chile and Peru

and what did u think of it??? big cultural changes or is it all a bit the same?

youtube.com/watch?v=-23tY0G3kE0

As to what I thought of each

>Paraguay
Kinda based
>Argentina
Overall pretty nice experience there
>Peru
Highly based except Lima which is dreadful
>Chile
Meh, didn’t really enjoy my time there desu, had to go to a shitty “hospital” in Atacama due to food poisoning + dehydration and there were only one very rude and slow nurse available and no doctor. It was kinda bad but maybe it was because I was tired from my two weeks in Peru

not one African

I visited paraguay to buy cheap stuff
i tought it was dirty and filled with dishonest merchants, but buying cheap cigarretes and alcohol and reselling in Brazil is very profitable so it's worth it

Peru is way too cold for me tho

*there was
Oh, and as for cultural shock, Peru felt really different culturally, but it wasn’t “shocking”

youtube.com/watch?v=QJAGLgV8P2o

>big cultural changes or is it all a bit the same?
>Bolivia.
Yes, it's very different. People is native american, cities look different and the cars in particular are strange... I think they import used cars from Japan and change the driver's side. It's an alien country.
I liked it a lot though 8/10

>Colombia
I went to the coast so it's very african influeced. Another very different country, they spoke to me in english. The city (Cartagena) is very nice and sovl as fuck, but if you go outside you kinda see the real side of the city and it's not that good, since it's the poorest part of an already poor country.
I also liked it a lot 8.5/10

>Brazil
I don't remember it so well since I went a couple times whith my parents when I was a kid. I went to the south. They speak that meme language and strange food, I don't know what to say about culturl changes, it did feel more third world than Argentina to me but not as diffent as the previous two.
I don't like them and I wouldn't go back, but memories are too far to rate it.

I'll continue in the next one

thx... how easy and expensive is it to travel from south american to another south american country?

youtube.com/watch?v=Jl2d_5_5T80

I have been dying to visit South America since encanto exposed me to the magical latinx culture

I think it's just a meme reply at this point to any map of South America that doesn't grey out Brazil, but I don't think it's very funny either. Also according to Wikipedia, Brazil is Latin American, and in fact they're the most populous Latin American country.

Attached: Screenshot_20220601-181924_Chrome.jpg (1080x2400, 446.1K)

I know Mexico City, Polanco, Santa Fe, Jardines de Pedregal, Lomas de Chapultepec, Acalupco, the Mayan Rivera, Bogota, Rio de Janeiro, Florianopolis, Havana, Lima (Miraflores), La Plata (for me the most beautiful city in Argentina), Puerto Madero, Belgrano, Nuñez, Montañita in Ecuador. technically i had the impression that they are beautiful countries (but those areas are very rich)

Yes. Visited Argentina and Paraguay
>Paraguay
Some shithole cities here and there, but it was a good experience overall, it reminded my of Mato Grosso do Sul in Brazil. Hot af tho.
>Argentina
Looked third worldish af, shitty roads, littering everywhere
I remember a theme park, like a medieval village and there was littering everywhere in the road to the place. It felt really weird, shit looked like Africa.

I only like football if there are no Africans

>wikipedia as a source for anything

Attached: 1653090225774.jpg (2544x4000, 744.83K)

Fuck off dumb argie south brazil is much better than your shithole
And you better not come back. Also tell your countrymen to stop coming here to trash our beaches in santa catarina

>Uruguay
Of course it's pretty similar but there are still some visible differences. One of the things that caught my attention is they have african-uruguayan population and you can see it in their culture. Also they have this weird plastic separation between the driver and the passanger (before covid) that was funny.
Very culturally similar but for tourism it's pretty uch meh. 5/10 for tourism.

>Chile
I consider them bros and I'm a patagoniaboo who loves mountains and cold weathers so I loved it. You can tell it's a very inequal country though.
9/10 because of patagonia.

thx for the awnser... do u feel more like a westener when u explore those regions??

Seething macaco. Delusional retards like you are the ones who made me dislike Brazil.
>south brazil is much better than your shithole
I've been there, I don't buy your meme.

I hate anyone who takes a knee too

only to Santiago's airport and the Brazillian side of Igazu falls

Cope, also we hate you as well

>Fuck off dumb argie south brazil is much better than your shithole
It isn't, and you know it.

You know how Wikipedia works, right? Is the Oxford dictionary good enough for you? I hope it is because if it isn't then you're just going to have to be buttblasted in vain. I'd make my peace if I were you.

Attached: Screenshot_20220601-182741_Chrome.jpg (1080x2400, 657.65K)

>Argentina
Buenos aires is european in almost every sense but has huge misery outskirts full of browns from Bolivia and Paraguay. I really liked it, didn't feel alienated at all.
I also lived in Neuquen and was even more like chile, but in the middle of the dry patagonia.

> Brazil
I visited camboriu in souther brazil and was comfy and cheap af; would totally live there if i could remotely work and learn proficient portuguese.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yfqc96svZb8

I had a fight with a monkey in Brasil

Not Brazil but in Bolivia and Colombia maybe.

pls leave it... do not argue... not worth it...