Sweeneybros... not like this

Sweeneybros... not like this...

Attached: sydney_sweeney_engaged.jpg (696x696, 94.97K)

What's happening to Henry Cavill's hairline?

Attached: E03c_xRXoAMYXVI.jpg (600x450, 44.15K)

Good she should be having sex 24/7

>Any Forums talks about muh hairline like fags all day
>their big tit goddess fucks a dude with a receding hairline
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Someone post the picture of his boner when she's in the pink bikini.

Height > hair

>13-year gap

we're all gonna make it bros

Attached: sweeney dodges a boner.jpg (291x300, 7.3K)

Based Custodian Ascend. Finastaride and Bald beardfags on suicide watch.

It's a daddy issues things. There's still hope as long as you have money

face>height

Attached: old balding looser.jpg (1024x576, 70.46K)

Hairbros we lost...

Attached: 1501068181946.jpg (629x505, 33.47K)

look how happy he is. Her tits and mouth did that.

based whitey

Seriously how does her father cope? She does nothing but fuck all day, either for real or for HBO.

Her father? Just by looking at OP's pic you know 100% her father is not in her life and hasn't' been for at least over a decade

That lucky son of a gun is cooming in her night after night. He can't even resist getting hard in public, I bet he was hard in OP's pic

But he’s still alive and unless he’s under a rock he knows what’s happening. At least with other women they might go grocery shopping or whatever sometimes. She just fucks.

She actually has a quite tight family unit, her family literally uprooted from Spokane so she could go to Hollywood and try and make it as an actress. But here's a gem about her father
>And what does her dad make of Euphoria? Another small shriek, followed by audible wincing. “So my dad is a little scarred, because for whatever reason I forgot to tell him what Euphoria was about. And then the first season came out, and he sat to watch it with his parents, my grandparents!, and the first scene is…well… I think he made it to the point where I was slammed down on the bed and he has refused to turn it back on since.

Attached: Sydbrother.jpg (1024x837, 118.86K)

Literally fucking Based

Attached: Sydney-Sweeney---In-a-bikini-with-her-boyfriend-Jonathan-Davino-in-Capri-04.jpg (1360x1847, 114.96K)

>Posts a literal scam-artist who sells bullshit advice for 2000 dollars per hour

I have a bad feeling she might put off having kids for 10 years trying to make it to the A-list and her marriage end in divorce.

she should just go on holidays with her hubby for a while, do one more season of euphoria then have a kid.
I assume her husband has money.

>Jacked
>Tall
>Rich
>good facial genetics

Hairbros...

Can you blame him?

Am I supposed to pretend that wouldn’t happen to me?

What a faggot

this. Imaging getting a boner because of a girl lmao GAY