Russia did not expect it...

Russia did not expect it, but discovered in its military campaign in Ukraine – numbered birds produced by biological and bacteriological laboratories financed and supervised by the United States of America;
A group of “trapped” migratory birds, digitized and provided with a germ capsule and monitored by chips, to then be released and join the other migratory birds in the countries where it is intended to cause damage.
These birds are known for making specific routes to the African continent and Southeast Asia, as well as flights departing from Canada to Latin America – in spring and autumn:

During their long flight, their movement is constantly monitored by satellites, and their exact location is determined (whenever they want);
The bird is killed whenever they wish and the disease spreads, at no military, economic or political cost.
This immoral and inhumane act, which is listed as a crime under international law and considered a weapon of mass destruction:

It inevitably leads us to think about the possibility that all the viruses that have infected humans in this century, especially the last ones (such as Ebola, anthrax, swine and avian flu, recently Covid-19 – and now monkeypox) could have emerged in US-funded and managed laboratories (see here);
And that's exactly what prompted China to make an urgent request to carry out an international investigation into the origin of the coronavirus.

Attached: 1654018895842.png (1086x631, 900.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rg.ru/2010/10/04/experimenty.html
youtube.com/watch?v=KQEDojPZ7YI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This changes absolutely nothing.

Tariq was right.

Simple as.

We did it to kill Brazilian chuds. Everybody else is collateral.

Niggas were literally planning kill people in Latam

This dude is actually making me like America.

Attached: periquito-02-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 47.32K)

So you're not a shill but an actual schizo. Good to know

According to the data made public by the Russian military in the U.S. military laboratories in Ukraine experiments with Slavic DNA were also conducted to study the effects of viruses and diseases, implying the construction of biological weapons. I wonder what Slavic allies of the U.S., such as Poland, think about this.
More interesting facts: Barack Obama has banned the creation of military laboratories within the U.S., but has not banned their creation around the world.
Vladimir Putin acknowledged the existence of these laboratories in 2018 during his press conference.

>Vladimir Putin acknowledged the existence of these laboratories in 2018 during his press conference.
Lol Victoria Nuland admitted their existence under oath

Yeah well, pay me a cola and I might care.

rg.ru/2010/10/04/experimenty.html

You shizlo

makes sense, i guess if someone find the birds with weird chips they will just excuse it some animal tracking /protection and biological research kind of explanation

god I wish

hmmm

Have you heard........

bird is the ..............................

heard what peter

birds aren't real dumbass

AmeriKKKans are criminals

Janny be banning people for talking politics, but leave this Any Forums-tier shit alive
God damn...

youtube.com/watch?v=KQEDojPZ7YI
BIRD IS THE WORD

WELLLL THE BIRD IS THE WORD
BIRD
BIRD
BIRD
BIRD
WELLL THE BIRD IS THE WORD
WELLL EVERYONE HAS HEARD ABOUT THE BIRD

THE BIRD
THE BIRD
THE BIRD

THE BIRD ISTHE WORD

DON'T YOU KNOW NOW ABOUT THE BIRD

BIRD BIRD BIRD

SURFFFFFFS UP

BIRD BIRD BIRD BIRD BIRD
BIRD IS THE WORLD

BA BB ABABABABABABABAB UMUMJUMUMUMUMMAMOWMMOMWOMOWMOWMOWMMOWMOMWOMOMW

DON'T YOU KNOW BIRD IS THE WORD

Your story is believable but what's your source?
How are we supposed to read this nigga?

You can get a 3 day GLOBAL ban for mentioning the bible's passages about circumcision but OP and his anti-American shitposting gets a free pass. It's pretty obvious the moderation has a discriminatory agenda.

Putin the saviour of the white race

Attached: 1648602481503.jpg (1080x1080, 220.31K)

this is true tho