What will it take for Shartistan to federally ban the FUCKING GUNS?

What will it take for Shartistan to federally ban the FUCKING GUNS?

Attached: 0aa.png (600x586, 198.23K)

SHALL

If the police tried to ban them it would cause a deluge of mass shootings. Would you trust American cops?

Why do non-Americans think you can overturn an amendment so easily? Besides that won't save any problems besides putting band aide on it, and how are you going to collect all those said guns?

Can’t speak for the rest of the world but euros unironically believe that their rights come from the government.

i hope the banning of firearms sparks a civil war in the us, that would be cool

More like SHART

You're either with them or against them

Fpbp

>believe that their rights come from the government.
That and I am thankful that USA doesn't have a gendarmerie.

Guns do not make people psychotic and kill, banning them would serve no use. But Euroshitters and thirdoid monkeys haven't thought about it, they just regurgitate whatever trash their state media shoves into them. They aren't capable of thought at all, really.

Double check. ROLL for a fucking civil war here, in this shithole too.

Attached: Christmas Truce of 1914.jpg (800x888, 98.59K)

Says the vaxxine tard and flat earth believer

huezil won't have a civil war in the foreseeable future, touch grass.

>IF YOU DON'T LIKE X THEN YOU MUST BE Y
This is the sort of mentality you'd expect from a kindergartener.

That would be cool, then I would have a good excuse to not get a job

No shit retard, you think I don't know we are too docile and stupid for it.

Or all of pol

You know, we are just going to take the Rage out on Russia, India and China right?
Is this some retard attempt to distract from Ukraine or some other issue? You just piss us off. So we inflict more pain on our enemies.

Yes take your rage out on a quad member do more stupid shit you dumb mutt

Trips for civil war

did you see how useless those cops in Uvalde were? Our cops are glorified garbage men who only serve and protect when it's convenient but mainly cover their own skin and local politicians. It's necessary to keep the state in check or it will do what ever it wants at the expense of our other fundamental rights.

SHALL

Attached: america.jpg (554x380, 287K)

WELL REGULATED

>imma take the US Army down yo
>*gets shot*

>Thinking Americans will care about other Americans
lol

>ROLL for a fucking civil war here, in this shithole too.
And why wouldst thou wantest this?

Attached: 1632829700497.jpg (408x408, 30.93K)

We don't care lol. We just get pissed. We found out who is talking shit after shootings or whatever and we inflict more pain.
25 years. You fucking idiots present us with a common ally we can unite against every time we have a shoooting and
>OHHHH SAY CAN YOU SEEE
Shit happens.

I mean how fucking stupid are you guys. This is why my country is 240 years old and stronger than every while you morons pray for a civil war that will never happen because you keep presenting us with common enemies reminding us we Have to stick together.
over and over again.
>OHHHH SAY CAN YOU SEEE
>EVERY 9/11
We are reminded. You fucking retards lol

>AAAHH YO WE'LL TAKE DEM NATIONAL GUARD DOWN WITH OUR MEME GUNZ AND SHIET
>*gets shot by Apache*

america will never ban guns because gun supporters think the issue to every shooting is giving people more guns. if every single person is constantly armed 24/7 then mass shooters would get shot quickly and it definitely wouldn't set off a chain reaction of everyone shooting each other or hitting bystanders

>ROLL for a fucking civil war here
And what are you going to fight with if you have no guns?

If everybody is dead, then nobody will get shot anymore

Attached: 1652158202692.png (264x236, 31.02K)

Lmao you burgers are literally talking about having a national divorce my dude

the military has an equally incompetent response to mass shooters on their bases
this
i literally don't care about americans, they are all fat cattle with diabetic braindamage

Long overdue

Attached: 1653970271077.png (853x880, 1.07M)

>a chain reaction of everyone shooting each other or hitting bystanders
This is exactly what would NOT happen, real life isn't like a movie or comic book. Get out of the basement you fat fuck.

lmao lol lol
Shut the fuck up.
You know I am right.
You idiots need to learn benjamin franklin and how we stayed united for 8 years against the brits
"We hang together or we hang apart"

Here we are. Still being reminded by you thirdie trash we have to hang together.
>OHHHH SAY CAN YOU SEE.

Then why the fuck do you have an American Flag on? Why are you larping as an American?

You could ban guns today and you still have weekly shoot outs 100 years from now. You can't go from unregulated anyone can have a gun 400million in circulation to banned

You are a thirdie, unless you live in Beverly hills or some other secure meme place america is practically a third world country

Absolutely pathetic, they couldn't do shit about BLM ngubus and rioters in the name of st. Floyd, imagine against the army and police.

>LEMME TELL U ABOUT UR COUNTRY

Attached: 1627845319205.png (533x567, 25.46K)

I feel callous for saying it but I really don’t care about mass shootings. Kids get killed and maimed every day in car wrecks and those are just as tragic

There’s literally no event that would make me give up my guns, and I’m not even a boog larper. I just do not trust the intent of the government whatsoever.

I think he's an American who hates Americans
And after living abroad, and seeing that the average person isn't a selfish pile of trash elsewhere I kind of do as well.

Fugggg :DDD

Attached: grunge music stops.jpg (789x529, 247.13K)

It's true, even NYC seems to be a shithole, what first world city has retards running in the subway gunning people down?

>NOOOO YOU HAVE TO BE LE PATRIOTIC AND LOVE THE HECKING AMERICHONKERS
why should i care about "muh fellow citizens"? i live here because it's economically beneficial, thats all

Just kill yourself. The world would be better without you.
Goodbye.

>I live here because of money
Unironically a very American take

This is so American it's unreal

Almost any meaningful federal small arms ban would require a Constitutional amendment, which requires approval from 2/3 of both the House and Senate, and 3/4 of the states' legislatures. That means that for an issue that is even the slightest bit polarized on party lines, such as guns, there is zero chance of it happening.

And because it seems every issue these days quickly gets polarized on party lines, this is why the most recent amendment (that Congressional salary increases don't take effect until the next term -- totally nonpartisan issue, right?) was ratified 20 years ago, after being proposed 200 years ago, and the one before that was 20 years before, while previously amendments were more frequent and on hotter topics.

1st question
Why do you want a firearm?
A Work related
B Hobby related
C Fear and Distrust in the Police

Attached: You.png (853x1000, 521.53K)

It will never happened because it won't stop mass shootings. The solution is from another angle: focusing on preemptively curbing mental illness, making American society less uptight and reinforcing security measures in schools etc.

cry
i don't deny that, part of the reason i feel this way is because i know most of this country does too

the same people pinning to ban guns here are the same people trying to legalize weed, like banning either does anything
same people that are appalled at the ukraine war and are glad the they are arming their citizens to fight back against russia

shit's fucking wild
the complete hypocrisy is just insane I feel like I'm in some bizzaro timeline

99% of mass shootings are done with handguns or the like in shitholes like chicago or detroit gang violence
with mostly illegal firearms
banning rifles will do almost nothing except dearm the populace, which they probably want

I'm all down for thorough background checks and shit as long as the government doesnt have a list of the guns I own

Attached: c4111caf6d4cb5c43b348e7844a4915c.jpg (1170x1170, 895.32K)

why don't we ban schizo?