Why are bongs so dishonorable?

Attached: SmartSelect_20220602-073329_Chrome.jpg (1438x2266, 958.89K)

they're literally the most honorable people on earth next to the french

I wish some absolute madman would go over to a foreign museum and steal something that originated from his country. That'd make for a pretty cool story.

a negro did that and he tried walking out with something from the pacific islands

That kind of happened.

Attached: Congo.jpg (1080x1590, 283.85K)

Based retard. The Hotep will awaken

literal cope if it werent for them the greeks would still be a turkish domain

Cursed by allah end of

>cursed
Yet richer and more cultured than every middle eastern shithole

I saw this in person in the British museum and I was literally awe struck. They're so beautiful and grand. The lighting was a lot darker than it was in that picture though

Also almost none of it was "stolen". The parthenon was a ruin left alone for centuries until some anglos saw its value. It's like when a kid finds a toy that no one cared about and now everyone wants it because someone attached value to it.

If you found that toy in someone else's house, does it really matter whether or not they were still playing with it at the time?

why are your noble people so great at preserving statues?

Attached: Edmonton-Churchill-statue-vandalized-2.jpg (1200x900, 449.1K)

Meh. I was kinda underwhelmed when I saw them.

Thought the Assyrian shit was wayyyy cooler

You don't want to play that game, american.

Returning artifacts to other Europeans sounds fine, but I honestly think they should not return anything to thirdies
>t. national museum burnt down because our government was so incompetent that they couldn't setup a fire control system properly

Attached: hidethepain.jpg (211x206, 8.37K)

bought them fair and square

>Siam talking about being honourable

>Edmonton
So... this is in Canada?

Patrimony is not buyable

Attached: 1560367909991.png (553x691, 398.93K)

Attached: 1634673984976.gif (618x344, 95.69K)