Hispanic americans... are u proud of ur countries history???

hispanic americans... are u proud of ur countries history???
why yes or no?

Attached: 1200px-Hispanic_America_(orthographic_projection).svg.png (1200x1200, 255.74K)

Attached: 983.png (340x444, 103.25K)

Sex

You were under Spanish rule for longer than they were lmao gottem Dutch women were build for big Hispanic cock

> Hispanic America

Our republics were built on french revolutionary ideals

The only thing we have in common with Spain is language

no because it's about retards killing each other

>Chile
Mostly yes. It has lead us to be by far the best country in latam. Also, we've never been defeated ever, we have won all wars we've been in

Are you trying to bait him or something?

Attached: 1637274748583.jpg (680x451, 56.17K)

Nunca vas a ser francés.

>the only thing we have in common with spain is language...
yes... that is what hispanic america means...

why are u in mexico

if you're talking about the history of modern Peru then no, a retard sold land to brazil even though that land was rich in caucho and another retard got us involved in a war for bolivia that we had nothing to do with, although i am proud that lately they are putting corrupt ex-presidents in jai

I will not be satisfied until we recover Patagonia.

>my arguments
with the Royal Decree of 1563, the government of Tucuman was separated from Chile, then Carlos III did the same with the government of Cuyo, but Patagonia was never separated from the Kingdom of Chile.
under the principle of Uti possidetis iure, legal order based on the fact that the new states, when becoming independent, would have as borders those corresponding to the Spanish colonies when they formed an integral part of the Spanish Empire, all Patagony is Chilean
it was delivered under pressure, therefore, it is totally legitimate to want to recover it. they oligarchs that negotiated did not represent the interests of the people.

Attached: Uti possidetis iure.png (3768x2464, 763.45K)

I support your claim
Let's invade and divide Argentina together
You get those lands and we get Misiones, Entre Ríos and Corrientes
Deal?

No. Argentinian Patagonia is cheap af, you can hike for free in Chalten.
Chileans make everything expensive and you have to pay to hike in their Patagonia. Fuck that

If you support the Chilean claim then there is nothing that cannot be negotiated

Attached: descarga (1).jpg (275x183, 5.98K)

Based less goo

Attached: lossy-page1-674px-Capa_do_cardápio_do_último_Baile_da_Ilha_Fiscal.tif~2.jpg (516x903, 145.91K)

No
t. ColombiANO

Fuck yeah
A pedo cocainomaniac kicked spaniards after cross los andes in a donkey
while he was doing that, another rich kid with his wife stoped another part of the army of those spaniard by himseld

picrelated: THIS FUCKING GUY

we gave land to chile and took them later, we convince brazil to kill paraguay, we reject to uruguay to be part of us

we live in chaos since 1500 and we will be forever in chaos, I love history of Argentina

Attached: Hipólito_Bouchard.jpg (300x466, 19.6K)

Would Latin America be better off if they were still ruled by Spain?

nope

why not

No

Spain is better than every latam kunt.

No we always have been someone bitch.

Business