What is happening in USofA?

What is happening in USofA?

Attached: 1654127949721m.jpg (1024x710, 92.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kc_Jq42Og7Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-02 at 00-32-16 r_teenagers.png (702x662, 630.86K)

a deeply sick society whose cultural elements were manufactured to benefit big business.

feds are ramping ip for midterms

the price of freedoms

we don't have a country

let's go brandon!

Land of Free

Don’t think for one second you’re better than us in that regard.

Death to AmeriKKKa.

We are absolutely not, we are exactly the same.

we are

That is unironically an average day in American standards.

How are they so fucking good at grooming schizos?

On the very specific issue of gun control, yes we are.

Looked up the la school shooting, one person injured, not even news

We invoked Belial after the failure of the Russian invasion in Ukraine, now Belial is terrorizing America and making a beautiful bloody spectacle for all Us to see.

Attached: 1642297760350.png (1255x959, 955.3K)

This country is genuinely pathetic and beyond redemption. It is in perpetual decline. I can't wait to move.

as i've said before on here america is a giant country that's part walmart part mental asylum

Kid's gonna grow up to become sigma

How easy is it to get a gun in the US? I thought California had very strict gun control laws but apparently some lunatic can just get a firearm and shoot up a school there just like in any other part of the country.

Unironically I blame the social media algorithms. They will convert you in a monster without yourself realizing it. If you disagree you don't understand what the algorithms do to people. The more extreme your position is the easier for the algorithm to find you content you will like. I don't buy that there is suddenly a mental health problem. It didn't came out of the void.

which cunt will take me as a refugee

>part walmart part mental asylum
unironically this basically sums it up

who's we

Copy cats because the media gives these people so much attention.

Ukraine is probably safer rn than the usa

wouldn't leaving be a good idea in this situation? why do they always sit in their classroom instead of using the fire drills

There's always a bunch of shootings going on we are in a big country. Also rates of shootings goes up after a big one like Uvalde or a manifesto like that one Any Forumstard which will naturally attract copycats.

We need to diferentiate Ourselves from baseborn beings like you, mortals. So We always use the royal We.

Attached: 1630375809023.jpg (1255x971, 161.9K)

Shootings happen everyday in a country of 330 million people. I don't know why people pretend to give a shit when a few dies.

Attached: 1631829890430.jpg (353x366, 15.63K)

easy. when i was 18 i walked into a stoee bought an ar15, buncha ammo, quick phone background check (i have no criminal record but i was on antidepressants previously) and walk out. later in another state i bought another gun and it was only a 24 hour wait. varies from state to state but in general quite easy.
tell me more user

I mean we can't pretend like news isn't news. Let's stop the gunschizo cult once and for all

Because then the shooter could just shoot them all outside.

as opposed to inside? it's not like they don't know where the classrooms are

The shooter can escape in the crowd for one thing

>California had very strict gun control laws
They're strict only compared to other states where you could just walk in and buy one. I've bought guns and CA and it's remarkably easy, it just takes like a week.

okay? they have cctv, and it's not as if they let the people who escape a shooting just fuck off home immediately

It's just Jews trying to disarm everyone. Nothing new here

No sex is allowed and as well know

NO PUSSY NO PEACE NO PUSSY NO WORK NO PUSSY NO TAXES NO PUSSY NO VACCINE

This

THIS

If everyone runs out there would be a stampede, people would get injured or trapped, and the shooter can just shoot them. If he covers himself up it might be easy to get away even with cctv. There are killers who were caught on camera and still managed to get away with the crime. Laying low and hiding (after making sure the door is locked) is actually the smartest thing to do.

thoughts and prayers

Gun laws there are strick but strick in the American sense. Not to mention laws don't prevent you from getting a gun. They just prevent you from getting a gun legally. People who commit mass shootings tend to lack criminal records.

Sigh. The idea with classrooms is that there is a lot more places to take shelter, a solid door that you can lock, etc. Vs. an open football field where you are a sitting duck.

Now, making a total run for it I think is a real option and might even be the best option, but impossible to plan drills for it. Lots of Uvalde survivors fled through the windows into neighboring businesses etc. But a lockdown drill isn't going to have children scattering to the four winds so instead you are taught to lock all doors and take cover.

Guns will never be banned here because
>A. Le hecking second amendmenterino
>B. MAGAidiots have a strong majority on the Supreme Court that will last for at least a decade and probably much longer, and those 6 retards will strike down any reasonable gun control laws
>C. Amending the constitution to solve either A. or B requires 2/3 majority in both houses of Congress and 3/4 of the state legislatures (nearly impossible)
D. Like 10% of the country is completely schizo on this issue and will chimp out if their guns are taken
As a result thousands of innocent Americans will continue to die for absolutely no good reason. Fuck America

>shooting at a hospital
HOLY KINO. I'd start at the ICU and work my way outwards.

You are free to leave.

I am a Biden Democrat.
Guns will be banned over my dead body.

Are you a chink or something?

elections

Incredibly. Based. Post.

Extreme individualism coming to a head. People don't care about others, and now they hardly care about themselves.

Leave faggot before I shoot you with an enchanted bow in minecraft

can't they just...you know...raise the minimum age to buy a gun to 21 or 25 years old?
by then they are outside high school

Attached: 1645592597438.jpg (150x150, 3.77K)

NYC is THE STRICTEST in the entire country.

I recommend watching this if you want to know more. youtu.be/kc_Jq42Og7Q He looks like a hippie but he knows what he is talking about.

What difference does that make? Plenty of people in that age range shoot people.

>MAH GUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Guns kill. Glad you aren't a big enough schizo to go full "MAGA" over your gun obsession though.

Most of the shooters are over 18. Also you can just get people to buy the guns for you.

White people are going to need their guns because America is becoming South Africa. The only thing protecting white South Africans is gun rights.

HAS ANYONE EVER BOTHERED TO ASK: Why would a kid want to massacre his school?
ANYONE EVER ASK THIS ONE TIME? MAYBE IT COULD ELUCIDATE WHY IT HAPPENS I DUNNO?

Guns don't kill people, the government does.

Adding more barriers always helps/

Murder rates drop off after 25. Young men are extra schizo, who would have guessed?

>no good reason
What do you mean "no good reason"?
Us demons literally bath Ourselves in the blood of innocents, We drink their blood and use it to make Us younger and eternally beautiful.

Attached: 1627311543922.png (1255x959, 954.51K)

....................................................with guns.

Shut up you boring ass.
Feel Free to leave my country or turn off the flag.

Everytime we have a shooting or something human trash like you wants attention as you die slowly alone. Go kill yourself fast and save us your repetitive bitching for attention.

Don't reply to me. Same with the rest of you serfs.

he looks smelly but i'll watch it

At least those possible shooters are now detached from the highschool environment, right?
Their usual environment would probably their work now.
No more kids dying. More boomers dying.

>Adding more barriers always helps/
Does it? Did it stop me from buying weed in highschool? Did it stop me from getting my dad to buy me beer before I was 21? There's always a work around.

He said 21. And even then, again, at that age range they still murder a lot. Plus, like the other user said, they could just someone to buy them a gun.

Looking it up, only one person shot so far for the Walmart one and the High School one. It's a shooting but not a mass shooting.... yet

>bans handguns
>better
lmfao, you live in a different reality.

They just arrested a kid planning a shooting and bombing of a high school in Berkeley