/brit/

Tara from The Inbetweeners edition

Attached: Hannah_Tointon.jpg (686x1024, 94.75K)

pooing a do

>buy a size 12
>they fit
>buy another size 12
>they dont
this should be illegal

buy a clue next time yeah?

beepity beep beep beepity beep beep time for another tara update

capitalism wins again baby

dont like CCTV as it can interfere with my drug dealing

any plymouth man in

Attached: file.png (2048x1152, 1.4M)

I suppose you'll say it's good because of criminality. But criminality still exists and CCTV doesn't stop it.

there's facial recognition CCTV at King's Cross and St. Pancras
literally as soon as you enter the city

One of the most threatening things about this intelligence alliance and intelligence sharing is that they allow countries to spy on their own people by proxy. For example, it may not be legal for the UK to spy on its citizens, but they can ask the US to do so since they’re both in the Five Eyes alliance.

Bollocks status - Done in

Attached: 1653701570855.jpg (765x586, 161.32K)

wtf didn't know her and the actor for simon were together

anime

Not him but CCTV can help catch the people responsible for crime

Just wear a facemask if you're scared about CCTV

Good stuff

>CCTV doesn't stop it.
right but criminals are recorded

if they've got all this facial recognition why do i need to remember passwords and the like

going to st pancreas

Love Big Brother

Attached: 1646583111925.jpg (375x500, 41.01K)

The picture the user I replied to posted, for one. You also might want to look into the government's new Online Safety Bill, which will definitely be passed as it has support from the Labour Party as well.

Authoritarianism is bad, actually, and should be criticised no matter whether you think it's "cringe" to point things out.

didnt they catch wayne couzens cause of CCTV

In the UK, video surveillance cameras are used to monitor public behaviour or movement.

Attached: sad-lonely-and-cold-pepe-42213088.png (500x481, 67.36K)

business shouldnt be allowed to have security cameras its literally 1984

fuck off helpernonce

Actually love the government. Truly are great people. Ensuring I'm secure under them.

I couldnt go to my daily park walk today, snoozed past midday and it was far too windy for my rats.
Anyhow, rains are coming the morrow and the day after, might try and record the day for you lads. Rain to you might seem really dire and overdone, but here we are in a drought, so they are quite welcomed.

You are watched everywhere.

Sex with Indian women

This poster was from 2002. Mental how things have only gotten worse since then.

alri

Attached: IMG_20220602_012346__01.jpg (2949x2385, 2.7M)

love being 6'5 me, could batter 99% of men in public and it instantly makes me attractive to women even though I'm not that good looking

I would not mind living in 1984.

This is the best $4 I've ever spent

Attached: BONEY.png (2560x1440, 884.14K)

what are normal things to buy alongside 2 metres of rope? asking for a rigger

good job im not important enough to care about the government doesnt have enough resources to track every dickhead isnt it

was gonna ask if those doorbell Ring cameras are popular in the UK but realised most people dont have a doorbell there

To enhance community safety, CCTV cameras are placed in high-risk, busy, or secluded public spaces such as town centres, train stations, shops, and car parks.

*towers a full entire inch over you* scuse me son, have you lost your parents or something?

Got caught m8

Attached: 20220523_204703.jpg (677x1280, 67.36K)

plymouth

its not the CCTV, its the CCTV operators you wanna watch for

>it was far too windy for my rats.
las ratas de parque de Chile...

If you're not that good looking that suggests weak genetics which suggests I could cave your skull in, PAL

I blame 9/11

the government is watching you smoke weed and wank

I don’t believe Jesus was a god nor do I believe there was a specific man named Jesus who inspired the Bible.

The character known as Jesus is a fictional Jewish leader created during a turbulent time in Jewish history. He was meant to inspire Jews after their conquering and destruction by the Romans. The character is a collection of different writings. Some took inspiration from the Greek gods (Dionysius), some from the Egyptian gods (Good Shepherd), some from the Persian gods (Zoroaster), some from real Jewish leaders and the time (Ben Kobbah and John the Baptist, who are far more interesting), some from other fictional Jewish characters (the Teacher of Righteousness), and of course the vast majority being inspired from the Old Testament prophecies. And some are probably just outright fictitious by whatever the writer was thinking. Just like Buddha for example. Sure there was probably a guy somewhere who inspired the creation of the character called Buddha, but after that it’s all fiction

At the end of the day, it’s kind of silly arguing about it anyways. We know it’s a book of fiction. It doesn’t matter

I think what’s more intriguing to me is finding out what inspired the character of Jesus and how it became so widespread

mad i can film people in public on my phone
fuck your freedoms dickheads

An increased police presence would do more for safety than a camera ever could. At the end of the day if some cunt wants to stab you he will. Fuck all a camera will do about it other than record it.

kpop

Attached: 1654072237249.jpg (1200x800, 216.87K)

I'm not HHL lad

The actual IRL 1984 seemed like a fun year. Apart from the fear of nuclear war and all that.

beep beep beep beep time for a tara update

Attached: jay.jpg (1200x1200, 137.13K)

amber heard is so fit its unreal wish she'd defame me

really dont care what a pikey criminal thinks about the law

Mental how Joe Biden is a literal rapist.

won't stop till we're all chipped

The police and intelligence services can carry out intrusive surveillance, but this must be authorised by the most senior police officer in the force or by the Home Secretary.

hate that nigga joe so much

>by the Home Secretary.
oh no...

think shes only interested in famous MEGA multimillionaires

She's a evil narcissistic sociopath

I'm a GCHQ agent, ask me anything

People forget that the Edward Snowden leaks of reverse spying heavily applied to the UK. All the data for the UK goes via GCHQ and they run keyword searches on text messages to figure out who to surveil.