ITT: YouTube Kino

Attached: Capitol_Breach_The_Road_to_Riot_14475-2-1.jpg (525x349, 35.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WUBYglJibTQ
youtu.be/jWJVMoe7OY0?t=593
youtube.com/watch?v=42axiDq9RLM
youtube.com/watch?v=w46Dwh4TMGA
youtube.com/watch?v=0ulX34Jx4Wk
youtube.com/watch?v=9_LZIiFz4xo
youtube.com/watch?v=7oYb_fZanus
youtube.com/watch?v=hDLIU_h88dg
youtu.be/Apfwz4yOU3g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why do americans act like this is on the same level as 9/11

youtu.be/WUBYglJibTQ

That's an exaggeration.
9/11 was like three Hiroshimas. Jan. 6 was half a Hiroshima at worst.

Rippin and tearin

Attached: 2ED83FE6-5013-4860-A4EB-747CF9278757.jpg (259x194, 8.89K)

Really freaked out the politicians.

1. Most Americans are stupid
2. Many Americans just blindly believe what mainstream media tells them. They believe getting info from other sources is for conspiracy theorists

i just know there was a lot of good footage

youtu.be/jWJVMoe7OY0?t=593

the media tried to force meme it being that but it didn't really work beyond a small contingent of extremely online cat ladies

The most traumatic day in history. One person died. Rip

youtube.com/watch?v=42axiDq9RLM

Attached: w78e8.png (871x653, 470.37K)

>Cops overreacting and shooting someone.
That's just daily America.

youtube.com/watch?v=w46Dwh4TMGA

it's literally worse. a bunch of civilians died on 9/11, which sucks i know, but on 1/6 it was the well-being of POLITICIANS at risk. a single civil servant is worth the lives of at least ten thousand working americans. and while thankfully no one who mattered died on 1/6, they theoretically almost did, which is terrifying. simply terrifying.

Attached: 1593363498501.jpg (850x719, 44.14K)

type 4 numbers in search bar
type .mov or .avi
enjoy most kino videos

What's worse is no politicians died. Which means they ALL have to live every day with the trauma. Nevermind most of 911 was whites. Due to their privilege they don't suffer as much

i have trouble living with the trauma myself and im canadian. the only thing that keeps me going is knowing the adults are in the room again

Remember when a crazy Bernie supporter shot up a Congressional baseball practice and the media treated it like a footnote because they were Republicans?

Remember when the media tried to lynch a 14 year old for politely and calmly smiling in respect to a native American

youtube.com/watch?v=0ulX34Jx4Wk

youtube.com/watch?v=9_LZIiFz4xo

youtube.com/watch?v=7oYb_fZanus

this has nothing to do with television and film

The TV said so

Now this is a throw back

nobody thinks this

youtube.com/watch?v=hDLIU_h88dg

anyone seen that russian pole dancing kino that's on youtube

The 9/11 comparison is funny because they had to evacuate the Capitol building that day because a plane was supposed to fly into it before the passengers crashed it by sheer fucking luck.

youtube.com/watch?v=0HJfHMppjEw

>Any Forums calls in to a dating coach podcast
youtu.be/Apfwz4yOU3g

Attached: 1648420889195.gif (400x640, 3.98M)

because a politician feeling afraid is like 1000 9/11s at once plus a holocaust or two, we cannot allow such a tragedy to happen again

Attached: 1633111670167.jpg (112x112, 12.05K)

Only politics and those who take people on TV too seriously think that. They wanted to use it as an excuse to further expand their power. But not enough people went for it.

they don't, you just spend too much time on Any Forums. Some of the far left crowd want to twist the narrative for political advantage and make it out to be some national tragedy. The far right pro Trump crowd wants to pretend that it never happened. Most Americans though just see it for what it was, a bunch of dumb brainwashed rednecks chimping out

>Only politics and
only politicians and

Leftists/communists/anarchists worship the state so they freaked out when capitol got raided. Rightwings/capitalists/libertarians worship materialism so they freaked out when cities got burned during blm.

as a person of jewish descent (poj) i can say with confidence that 1/6 was worse than the holocaust and democrats should be given a chunk of syria to be turned into their very own apartheid state as reparations