Why do you love Japan?

98% of foreigners said they like Japan.

Attached: 0B2915F8-9F3C-433A-8E49-A05FCF473C5A.png (640x480, 14.16K)

Because I wish my country was as ethnically homogenous as Japan was.

Japanese women are sexy

Has deep and unique culture and history, respectable people, it's clean. That's all there is to it. Too many places in the world are filthy, shallow, and full of dickheads

Attached: 4d34072ba510830234ddf6b855238837.gif (498x280, 350.21K)

Two nukes weren't enough. Die.

Attached: das.jpg (1080x945, 110.76K)

If a person stopped me on the street and asked me if I like Japan I'd say yes but I don't really have any opinion on Japan, I just don't want to be rude. I dislike Korea though, solely because of Kpop

Sex

I love Japan so much that I hate Korea because they do too, I also defend their war crimes (which never happened to begin with and is merely American propaganda)

is the 2% zainichi koreans?

MYTH: Japan bombed america in pearl harbor
FACT: pearl harbor was a false flag by a group of rogue ZAINICHI KOREANS who stole japanese planes to make america go to war with the PEACEFUL empire of japan who only wanted to find natural resources since they were CUT OFF due to ZAINICHI KOREAN propaganda being shown in the US

The beauty of their social/cultural concepts and arts. Wabi-Sabi for instance is a lovely way to look at life. Likewise Kata, finding the best form to do something.

I'm 2%
Very degenerate culture

I strategically deny Japanese war crimes. Us island Empires gotta stick together

niggas not realizing the survey is if people like the cherry blossom, not japan
>桜は好きですか?
>do you love the sakura?

This joke doesn't work because Japanese ultranationalists celebrate Pearl Harbour and only regret not destroying more ships

>Do you like cherry blossom?
>Yes 98%
Don't tell a lie with an unrelated pic.

All data posted on Any Forums is false and homosexual

>Japanese ultranationalists
those are zainichi koreans trying to ruin japan's image

this true

What is that first kanji?

Culture and cars

さくら

sakura
cherry blossom/cherry tree

Please let me come in your country I'll even be a gaijin monkey for your entertainment just please