You want to know about Vancouver? I'll tell you about Vancouver

you want to know about Vancouver? I'll tell you about Vancouver

Attached: tL9mX5O[1].jpg (960x632, 164.67K)

Is real estate the only thing driving it’s economy?

how is it so superior to quebec

>wedding dresses

Is it? I've been to vancouver several times but never seen quebec in the flesh, I would have figured Montreal mogs the shit out of Vancouver

Attached: 1653499944921.png (747x819, 711.21K)

True, but Vancouver mogs the shit out of their better potholes than Montreal

Attached: 3.0.png (112x112, 16.06K)

If I go downtown can I pick up a qt asian as a yt boi

I know a guy with a PhD works near the 'realtor vultures' symbol on that map. Makes enough money to rent a room in a shared house with his own bathroom. Has almost nothing left of savings at the end of the month. Big company job too.

tell him he is a huge brainlet for living in the city instead of the outer areas. big ego?

This is actually pretty accurate I live here unfortunately

It isn’t in the slightest. The only thing good is the nature, ocean access, easily accessible islands which are cool I’ll admit and East Asian women if that’s your thing. Legitimately every single thing about this place sucks ass. Everyone is cold and autistic or a druggie. There’s brown people everywhere you go which ok some are fine but most just behave like incels. It is beyond devoid of culture too. Everything is too expensive for what you get. The boomers are delusional and annoying. When I go to the maritimes or Quebec the people actually behave like humans. You can talk to strangers and nobody gives a shit and it’s chill. You can do this here somewhat but only in smaller places like Chilliwack or whatever but I’m Vancouver? They just give you the fluoride stare. I say this without exaggerating probably without a doubt some of the stupidest people on the continent live here. I’ve met literal thirdies fresh off the boat who were smarter than your local vancouverite. The least charismatic and intellectually benign region in Canada without a doubt.

How often do homeless people threaten to stab you, and how often do you step in human shit?

“Actual cougars” cracked me up
I wish Van was affordable. I get that sane people don’t live in the developed core, but when you could drive for 25 clicks and pay half in rent or mortgage, I just can’t follow the rationale for living in the hippie Van.

>How often do homeless people threaten to stab you
Never but there was literally a stabbing today some homeless guy was duel wielding knives at a gas station and went on a spree.
>and how often do you step in human shit?
Never personally

How bad is the crime problem and homeless problem

>How bad is the crime problem
Highly depends where you go and live
>homeless problem
Horrendous literally bound to see minimum four a street

Only on hastings st or streets around it in East van (ignore flag I am visiting family).

Not downtown. Go to Richmond. You'll basically be the only white guy there so Asian women will simp for you.

Thridies got sovl. Much nicer tbqh. Vancouverites are generally like Asians in their social autism. I agree.

If you're chinese that happens a lot. Just don't look like a bitch ez.

>Thridies got sovl. Much nicer tbqh. Vancouverites are generally like Asians in their social autism. I agree.
Richmond gets memed upon to death but most average (as in the not rich kind) Chinese are generally really nice and just keep to themselves. I like Asian women personally so I don’t mind going there. Thirdies are generally better than actual Vancouverite Canadians. Seriously some sheep herder from Uzbekistan is probably more intelligent and charismatic than a Vancouverite.

Yeah. That's why I don't stress about immigration much desu. My parents came from fucking Georgia too so..

>Chinese are generally really nice and just keep to themselves
I'm Georgian so get mistaken as a Pajeet by them I think. I get no good treatment. Rather condescending attitudes.

not reading this literal essay

Cared enough to reply. Vancouver sucks dude just cope.

> very short paragraph
>essay
goldfish attention span. How much weed you smoked today?

Vancouverites are just braindead like I said literally the most intellectually benign region of Canada.

oh so youre bitter and its a cope paragraph
tldr then?

My favorite cafe closed down in East Van. I'm so sad. They made the best cakes and gave them girls names.

I really miss them, bros. Wish I could have supported them more. I always tipped well because they were a mom-and-pop shop. Guess it wasn't enough.

Fine European cakes aren't to oriental tastes so it was inevitable

can you point out their location on the map?

Didn’t even read it and claim it’s a cope. God this is such Vancouverite behaviour.

Nanaimo St. (Black Rook Cafe)