Depp bros, we won

Depp bros, we won

Attached: 04FE15B3-A11B-4B9A-BA90-885D7A2DDC22.jpg (1080x1080, 309.33K)

we did it reddit

was he facing a death sentence

>inb4 the Paki simps shows up

As a man you should know just how badly abuse allegations can fuck over your life

But hes a celebrity whom the internet would worship even if he lost

I was accused of stalking and harrassment by my ex, police officer invited me for an interview, I told her the truth, that I was innocent, and she believed me, I didn't get a criminal sentence and only spent 30 mins at the station.
Maybe if I was famous it would've been an issue

>celery shit
no one cares. it sick it piss

Your case is the minority of instances

I agree it was woman's fault but I genuinely don't know what this trial was about

did you conduct a survey or something?

Its very simple mate, Amber Heard did an interview or article or whatever about how Depp 'abused her'.
Depp sued for 50 million for defamation and slander.
Heard counter-sued for 100 million.
Depp won 15 million, 8.35 Heard will actually have to pay because there are laws which prevent you from being bankrupted. her net worth is 8 million

Justice for Johnny

And Amber is built for BBC

Attached: 181F88F2-4E50-45BA-A4C2-DABA0384A2AE.png (600x580, 571.7K)

oh. what kinds of things did she claim in the interview, domestic violence? also was the poo episode proven in court? I feel kind of bad for her for losing a fortune

very true post

she didnt even mention him by name lol, she just sorta vaguely implied that she had been the victim of domestic abuse

>I told her the truth, that I was innocent, and she believed me
Things that never happened.

As a matter of fact I did.

Nigga lost 50 mil and only got 8 back lol

> I feel kind of bad for her for losing a fortune
I dont, the bitch said she donated it all to charity, she said it several times in interviews and it was proved later in the trial that she never donated a single cent.

same here but I was held in a jail cell for 11 hours and then released but not before being informally "banned" from going to the places my ex goes

Roasties on suicide watch.

I watched the whole trial. I'm so glad he won. Heard is a vile cunt. That hug between Johnny and the Chew was heartwarming

in some way that is perhaps worse assuming it was bullshit

intentionally staying vague to muddy the waters and avoid being called out on bullshit, while abusing all the potential sympathy for victimhood

Women's privileges must be restricted by law.

What a time we are living in.
"Well adjusted" people deny the modernism and they think doing so is progressive. "Metoo" is witch hunting desu. They are corrupted.

Attached: CA74A253-5432-463C-93DF-9A2EB07177D2.jpg (220x267, 8.26K)