Is genocide truly the only option?

There must be another way

Attached: white people pop.png (299x561, 29.15K)

Brazil and ukraine???? What???

Did the COOF not cull many old peepoo?

>USA
>Russia
>Brazil
None of these countries have that many whites

Brazilo "whites" are mostly pardos

Census in Brazil considers whatever the person claim, Neymar is unironically counted as "White" in Brazil, there's still way too much self-hatred and complex here

I'd say actual whit*ids are 8% of the population at best, mostly concentrated in Rio Grande do Sul and Santa Catarina, and before the inbred royal family flooded Brazil with parasites from Europe the country was 99% Brown (with the 1% White being the inbred ruling class)

we know

Attached: BRAZIL MONGREL COMPLEX.png (1162x602, 82.69K)

There's no way France has 11million more white people than the UK

White brazilians look like this

Attached: germanic-brazilians.jpg (640x484, 38.37K)

Stay assblasted shitskin

Attached: 165321617431.png (522x574, 9.16K)

Germany?

We wuz romans and are therefore black

Attached: 1543088761914.png (269x390, 305.31K)

Blonde hair
These guys belong to Scandinavia

I'm Brazilian & 85% European. Am I white, /int? /pol calls me the N word :D copium, I know, I'm sending money home from here

>muuuh smileys, we're autistic here

Well, I'm a Zoomer

I agree. Being german actually means being black.

>Neymar is unironically counted as "White"
That’s not true

>irrelevant shithole ukraine has more whites than other well known european countries like greece, poland, belgium, etc.

That´s a lie. WTF

a lot of our population is made up of scots/taffs/micks

This post stinks of envious brownoid

>Census in Brazil considers whatever the person claim

On the last census (it was back in 2016 I think) I said my mother was white (she is not 100% European, but she is whiter than most Brazilians) and my father as pardo and I considered myself a pardo.
I think I did the right thing but this one-drop rule is a little too much in my opinion.

Attached: 1630623668970.png (496x379, 179.92K)

>big country has people in it

holy fuck now way?

this post stinks of an euroid parasite in denial of reality

Census counts whatever you claim you retard, Neymar once said he was white LMFAO

Numerically they have the most. You mean percentage.

they're big but they have no relevant industries. not one pop in that country

Literally these sick people of American diversity said one day that Brazil was 50% black, and in their minds Brazil was full of blacks. When in fact, from all Brazilian genetic composition there are about 9% to 15% of black genes in all citizens.
But the vast majority of "whites" also have a very low load of indio and black in their blood.
For an American black, Brazil only has white when he comes down here and sees the face, genetically Brazil must be 5% white 5% black 85% mixed 3% Asian and 1% pure Indian.
In total genetic composition it is something like 10% black 13% Indian 2% Asian and 75% European diverse.

Attached: diversity.jpg (670x1003, 98.58K)

You did the right thing, you might think one drop rule is too much but that's how it works, you can't into pigskin club if you're even mixed with some "white passing" races like Turks.

Even fucking Albanians who are in continental Europe are considered Brown

having a functional industry depends entirely on geopolitics. my favorite example is the koreas. one gets it really rough and is poorer than us, and the other has manufactured half of the electrical appliances in your home.

but they're literally the same people on the same peninsula sharing the same history.

>Spain
>46M whites
kek
I'd say 20M and I'm being generous