Turning Red general

Attached: 60512653-BEF6-481B-9A40-15363416CEEE.png (585x624, 591.46K)

I started selling pictures of my panda so I could afford my annual pass and 2 week hotel stay at disneyworld. I hired a photographer (f) to come with me and take my insta shots.

What?

look at her ass, I want to smell it with my nose holes

Built for keeping bwc away from her precious innocent daughter with her pussy.

This movie makes me feel valid

Redpill me on the "if animated kid movies talk about death they can talk about periods" argument

do incels really have a problem with a kids movie talking about periods

you realize girls start having their period when they are in like fourth grade

you don’t to be so scared of everything female

Are women really like this or do they just make this shit up because they know they'll get likes?

Attached: Mei panic.jpg (1036x1036, 127.06K)

Are you a fucking retard or something?

Is the tallest girls a boy?

No, just a homely jewess.

the first time i ever experienced tampon culture was when my sister asked me to buy her "pads" but i had literally no idea what to buy so i asked a woman in the hygiene aisle what the best tampons are and she got extremely pissed at me and stormed off, then a few minutes later some spic tapped me on the shoulder and told me i had to leave the store because i "harassed" her. called my sister and told me she needs to get them herself and she accused me of being insensitive

literally unironically what the fuck is wrong with women? why are they so emotional about their bleeding cunts?

pixar back at it with the dumptruck ass

>you realize girls start having their period when they are in like fourth grade
that usually doesn't happen if they aren't overweight and don't eat shitty food full of hormones

I saw this movie on acid at 3am and thought it was a 6/10

Terrible period comedy.

>even asian milfs, women known for being rail thin, get the Pixar mom treatment
They just cant help themselves. If theres a motherly figure in the movie she has to have hips n’ ass like a black stripper.

If a girl asked me the best type of condom to buy I'd think she was pranking me or hitting on me or something.

Attached: sample_7bc9e1151c4ed2618a5c159c156891df.jpg (850x625, 110.95K)

concept art?