Be American

>Be American
>Get a cheap mcmansion in Tenessee including home gym
>100k yearly salary as a remote software dev
>Can wear a cowboy hat unironically
>High quality cheap meat
>Guns
These niggas think they suffer

Attached: une2a7dos4w61.jpg (640x640, 91.49K)

k yearly salary as a remote software dev

Too bad I absolutely hate IT work or that would be the absolute easiest job to earn a good income here. I wish the pajeets who take this job a long and happy life of many needful doing.

Attached: apu apu frog.jpg (618x496, 31.1K)

>tfw not american

Attached: 1653936809761.jpg (255x253, 8.98K)

all those things you listed are material benefits, not sovlfvl ones, that's all america has to offer hence why we suffer

Attached: 64ED5A56-2652-49E8-AF5D-9B281A8B1194.png (1387x702, 499.91K)

none of that happens

god ....I WISH I WAS AMERICAN

All cool and all, but
>remote software dev
any work done in any country is suffering
I want to be a NEET who lives alone in the world's tiniest apartment who just barely survives, but is still happy because a laptop and internet connection gives a man all that the world has to offer

What are you talking about? That's fairly normal. One of my friends is an IT drone and he makes about 250k a year.

>USA: A misanthropic recluse's wet dream
I

suffering is not an option in AMERICA

home gym encourages you to exercise, good for the body and the mind; cowboy hats are cool and people will respect you for it. that's the sovl in OP's post but sure a lot of it is material

In America, you can fall lower, but you can certainly rise higher, than you can in countries with better social safety nets.

Pretty much this. Life is worse for the man who isn't a sociopath obsessed with working, and instead has actual hobbies.

I would die to live in america just to have cheap meat everyday and become a carnivore

Software is saturated, going into it now is like going into finance in the late 80s.

>none of that happens
liberal detected

>this post
man, I just love Americans

Hollyshitto! Im in my way to amerimuttland! Out of my way

>Be American
>Born into one of the poorest families in one of the richest towns on the east coast
>30k yearly salary as supermarket manager because i graduated high school with a D average and did not take the SAT
>never seen anyone wearing a cowboy hat who wasn't an obvious tourist from the south
>high quality obscenely expensive meat
>no guns because east coast

possibly up to 70% of Americans can't live like that nor ever will.

Is meat not considered cheap elsewhere? We about riot when covid happened and Wendy's lowered it's biggie bag nugget count from 10 to 4 and didn't allow you to mix and match to get like 40 nuggets for 5 bucks. We truly suffer in the current year.

What do you think the next thing will be?
Still seems like software to me...

yeah I am basically this any questions? I hate jews banks landlords my countrymen liberals and genuinely think the USSR was the peak of humanity

Just get some weird niche certificate in something. I got one online in business and am getting another in animal care.