My high school crush got in contact with me, What would you do if you were in this situation in your country?

My high school crush got in contact with me, What would you do if you were in this situation in your country?

Attached: 1653964376778.png (679x679, 433.06K)

block her.

block her.

Rape

Given the fact that you are american, didn't you mean black her?

When I look back at my crush I usually cringe. The only one I miss is my high school sweetheart

this

I was best friends with my high school crush for years and had sex with her often.

Attached: David-Morgan-Hewitt-1.jpg (1920x1227, 311.82K)

Answer as detachedly/nonchalantly as possible, almost as if you were doing her a favor
Do not give her any validation whatsoever, keep low expectations and take it step by step. If a date happens, make it casual and escalate if there's chemistry.

Block her. Bury old feelings like the rotting corpse they are.

nigga take a break from this board PLEASE

Attached: 1646804245812.png (528x438, 235.96K)

I would avoid trying to get advice on a board full of delusional incels.

If you want to fuck her you should scratch that itch. Don't fall for her though, she's your past and it's likely you are just her last attempt at getting a beta provider. Don't be that guy.

How long didn’t you see her?

i would be surprised since i haven't been in high school for 14 years.

>What would you do if you were in this situation in your country?
Wake up, probably

send a dick pic

Depends. My crushes were all white and all hit the wall, meanwhile the fat arab gril everyone bullied is fit as shit, really regret not going for her

>person i knew on steam 8 years ago readds me

Attached: kms.jpg (374x393, 14.03K)

act discreet and try to fuck her

beans law

do this

Attached: 1654109579104.jpg (1131x1107, 226.03K)

Give her my trouser worm, then block her

cringe

saw my high school crush at the bus station the other day. she was a meth addict in school, got suspended a few times for smoking it in the bathrooms
now she's wrinkled like a grandmother. I wouldn't have recognized her if she hadn't been wearing the same emo clothes and rainbow furry tail she did in school. basically all she had going for her was her beauty, and now she's lost even that
lol

How much did you pay her for a handy?