What do you think about Europe becoming one country like the US?

What do you think about Europe becoming one country like the US?

Attached: Europe.jpg (1158x909, 373.92K)

Nobody would want to be in a country with us.

Never going to happen. Get over it.

Europe and north America should become one country and put gooks back in their place

i could support it if and only if any person who has even the slightest connection to g*rmany would be entirely prevented from being involved in any kind of decision making

I'd be all for it if not for:
Eastern Europe
Southern Europe
Switzerland
Belgium
Sweden

Shut up retard

No thanks.

Mad changette chose a white guy before you?
You can always kill yourself and end your suffering, ricecel

I think it is a good idea and in fact I think its the ONLY way forward for Europe. A single Brexit can undo decades of work. EU needs to unify ideally within the next 20-30 years.

Something something more regionalization, and less globalization

>like the US
Let's not be anything like that

The only ones who want this are the despots and bureaucrats looking to subjugate Europe. Most people realize Europeans don't have enough in common to function together in a democratic way.

Do you like chocolate?

>Most people realize Europeans don't have enough in common to function together in a democratic way.
This. Americans will claim each of their states has its own unique culture, but in reality the differences are only superficial. The US is one of the most culturally (not racially) homogenous countries in the world.

you have to go back

Only Nordic chocolate.

Attached: 1582579785987.jpg (1536x1794, 377.25K)

Would lead to the erosion and erasure of many ethnic groups culture, identity and historical tradition.
You tell me if that is good.

It's already happening

Attached: 20200605_064410_IMG_1320.jpg (792x929, 114.19K)

big black Muslim cock?

There is no commonality between us. We can’t have a functioning democracy. It’s over.

every one of these regions should have complete autonomy to have their own language.

Attached: map of europe.jpg (1324x794, 437.46K)

Big vikang cock

Attached: 1514572606976.jpg (827x1040, 815.8K)

Isnt that the EU already? every country is basically a state

You are already one country except for that you cant vote for president of another "country".