What the fuck is wrong with the swedish? are the rest of the nordcels like this or are they just an exception?

what the fuck is wrong with the swedish? are the rest of the nordcels like this or are they just an exception?

Attached: file.png (589x271, 52.55K)

At this point, this meme is just another “white people le bad” Reddit/Twitter trend. Mild autism isn’t that big of a deal.

>white people le bad
yes, they are arguably more soulless than chinamen

Post the follow up tweet too.

Attached: KvYOWwc.png (601x701, 90.5K)

why are palestinian supporters always like this?

>if I define the word the way I want, I win the argument
i hate twitterfags so much

>I go to someone's house
>I'm now entitled to the food they buy with their own earned money
HOW?

>aggghhh sharing like a normal human being is LITERALLY communism

no communism is central planning while guests disrupt all plans, I'd say it's more like anarchy than communism, it's chaos. you have to keep track of all your favors given and received to not be abused and also not be an abuser, until your whole life is absorbed by social relations and always being ready for all eventualities like guests dropping in any moment uninvited and eating all your food that you had prepared for the week

Yes we are all horrible, you shouldn't immigrate here.

Holy shit german autism is real

Another occasion for nonwhites to spread their hateful attitudes against whites while forgetting the much more serious issues and behaviours in their shitty countries.

sometimes I wish this was actually true
we wouldnt be infested with illegals coming on boats

Why are browns like this

>jokes aside
>tells another joke

Why won't they say this shit about Israel, they actually sterilize Blacks.

they do. quite literally no one likes israel

Remind me why I shouldn’t hate the negroes again?

>lgbt flag
they're always like this
"racism for me, not for you"

A lot of lefty Americans consider us to be white oppressors so they put the pali flag in their name , it’s shartistani retardation at it’s finest

it's the palestine flag. 95% of Palestine defenders are psychotic lgbtqiapx BIPOC commies

idk about that shit but swedish punk rules

Attached: 71OU-FK9E7L._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 174.32K)

Kek I find this all new seethe fascinating. Usually its only right wingers that hate us.

that's weird

I wanna feed trinnibaddy