Love the respect these two have for each other, these countries are like brothers

love the respect these two have for each other, these countries are like brothers.

Attached: BrazilJapan2.jpg (1587x1008, 314.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hYu27noLx_0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's an insult to Japan

That’s an insult to Brazil

OH, OH OH, and I just wanna add that these are fucking great countries, with great music and art. These countries are the best dude! I love the joint that I just smoked man, hahahaha Fuck I love weed. I love Any Forums. DUDE. AHHA.

duality of man.

rude

youtu.be/hYu27noLx_0

Attached: 08d0-6da5-4a60-ad3c-bd2fbd34e4b0.jpg (300x300, 15.09K)

love that record, planing to revisit later.

i only like brazilian japs

I have never respect them
On the contrary, I resent their theft of our culture.

Attached: 1653693195886.jpg (649x489, 39.2K)

ESL moment.

Your government was the biggest culprit.

Awful taste, I even puked in my mouth a little bit

私たちは日本が大好きです

OP here i posted the wrong image sorry

Attached: 6CFFBF4D-A6BA-485F-93B1-7471C638C7A7.png (569x425, 122.78K)

If that helps, Brazilian-Japs are the most irrelevant type of diaspora in the country. They have never contributed to anything. Brazil or the Brazilian culture would look the same if the Japanese had never set a foot here.
Plus they bought their disgusting fucking food.

>brought*

Not in Sao Paulo. They are literally one of the most influential cultures. But it's not my fault, who perpetuated them here was their government, who brought their culture here was literally themselves. I just enjoy it, I even made an Ikebana today.

I'm including São Paulo as well. How are they relevant in any shape of form? Because of their silly architecture in Liberdade and the fact that people consume their shitty cuisine? Their influence ends there.

nice.

Bra-Japs contributed a lot for the large-scale cocoa planting, actually they're the biggest exporters of it.

I was born in Japan and Raised in BR :)

Without Japanese immigration Brazil would be a shit hole, you're ungrateful.

Literally in all of São Paulo's vegetable and mushroom agriculture. Literally in everyday food, literally in cultural expressions of São Paulo in everything you can imagine, even in the "modernism" of São Paulo.
But nobody stole anything, their government that sent a bunch of Japanese people here, and the Japanese sent that perpetuated their culture.