Awkward Interviews

Why did Mel react like that?

Attached: 1648327355309.webm (720x1280, 678.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XLLtS50UCBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=iz_UHLfZKAA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Everyone always plays it off as racism but Strahan might have squeezed the fuck out of Mel's hand. Could have been a wince of pain.

It was just a care free interaction you autistic idiots. Seek a psychiatrist holy fuck.

Attached: apf.jpg (666x500, 30.87K)

We're just having fun buddy maybe you should fucking relax

>Strahan might have squeezed the fuck out of Mel's hand.
i fucking hate when another guy does this to me
>met dude
>"nice to meet you man"
>offer handshake
>they squeeze super hard to let me know they are big stronk and have a big dick
fuck off insecure loser

Maybe Will's hand was sweaty?

Real life Curb moment
Mel was 100% thinking to himself earlier in the day about
>Shaking hands, that's a weird thing, right? Why do we still do that? I don't shake hands
Etc., then just like Larry he picked the exact wrong moment to pull a face
It wasn't a reaction to the physicality of the thing

kek

>Can't believe this nigger just shook my hand

its because they watch autistic alpha male type gurus on youtube that teaches them that crap. i watched an unrelated vid once that had something to do with trump handshakes and how he got mogged by macron. the way he got back at him was hilarious and i tried it irl and it worked. basically just dont let go and yank them a bit if theyre the squeeze hard type.

Dig your thumb into the fleshy part when they do that

No I'm serious, watch the webm again and look at his face and body language
His expression isn't
>Ew gross
it's
>Ah that was a stupid meaningless gesture, why did we do that

Gave him a little poop hand surprise like they do in New Delhi

lets just say he is not fond of colored fellas, to say the least.

Attached: Mel.webm (546x576, 445.08K)

I only had it happen once and it was from an older guy who worked with his hands his entire life. He wasn't trying to impress anyone he just had that manual labor strength.

I believe you user it's just very funny

You all got it wrong. Look at the hand size difference. The negro shook Mels hand and Gibs instantly was like "WTF" because it made him feel inferior like a child.

I used to work security for him and other high end clients, and he was actually the most normal person I've ever met doing that job, and yet at the same time he was insane. It's very difficult to describe.

>the most normal person
>he was insane
Care to elaborate?

always thought it was sweat but look at it now, it does look like pain.

what a pussy

this one
youtube.com/watch?v=XLLtS50UCBQ
the best part in case you don't want to watch it all
youtube.com/watch?v=iz_UHLfZKAA

because the interviewer shook his hand and never so much as made eye contact with him

>older guy

nah youre wrong. boomers were the ones who primarily came up with that shit he knew what he was doing most likely. i know powerlifters and bodybuilders who dont do that shit even some being in construction/manual labor at the same time. nothing to do with hard labor work. i lift myself and i feel like i have the most gentle handshake. yet i get the occasional moron that likes to squeeze hard to prove himself or whatever the fuck the autistic reason for it is