Any Forums if they had balls to do something, the character

>Any Forums if they had balls to do something, the character

Attached: rev_1_TBM_SS_PD_0340rv2_High_Res_JPEG.jpg (1400x1867, 176.96K)

>being against corrupt officials is Any Forums
Odd of the left to take this stance but ok.

My AI just scanned the entire leaked nevada desert globohomo database of human irises and I have therefore now found out who the riddler is by scanning his eyes

its over

There have been many individuals who have conducted lone operations such as him but cannot organise since of infamous leglow, but to the ones who have acted upon their words and followed through with their thought out operations they get called Mossad like retards by retards. You cannot win with the pervasive and eternal Glow looming in the mind of the paralysed masses.

Attached: Rampage comfy.jpg (1920x1080, 317.79K)

Not just Any Forums but all the loud mouth dogmatic retards who talk shit online but in the end would rather kill themselves instead of going out and killing someone the world would be better off without, just to remind the upper class they aren't untouchable.

How do we deal with the glow problem?

>riddle me this riddle me that
>who's only a percent
>but fucks the most kids

Also Dano was cringe and was trying to hard to be the joker instead of the riddler.
Funny that he won in the end though.

WB is so lazy they’re ripping off internet memes now. This is obviously a reference to septic tank man.

No, that's Paul Dano wearing a mask you fuckin idiot

Attached: 1637449888771.jpg (470x470, 31.07K)

>woah, what subtle social commentary

Attached: 20220305_232549.jpg (1440x1920, 239.26K)

he cute

kino

>Incels if they had balls to do something the character

Attached: images (25).jpg (276x183, 4.98K)

Well in organised cells there are many techniques in testing if the person is an agent but as for those who conduct lone operations under the leaderless resistance principle, it should be known that there are people with agency and not everything in this world is a vast extensive conspiracy, false flag, ect. More and more people will snap and contribute to the ongoing chaos like droplets upon a sea surrounded by an endless storm. There will always be individuals who see patterns and insist nothing to be done and that no one has any power, but they are retarded and closed in, people have agency and that is all you have to tell them and then they stop with their weird matrix induced coma of "It's all orchestrated " meme.

it isn't weird anymore, the left has been assimilated into the information/propaganda wing of the ruling class. Radicalism and political violence of all kinds will be definitively cast as retrograde and/or Fascistic, which is meant to ensure that grassroots opposition to elite interests can never emerge

incels have had all the balls to do something so many times what are you talking about

I guess he is just memeing or ignorant of the various individuals who acted upon their words and shrouded chaos.

Look at Tarrant who took inspiration from Breivik, even dubbed his name on his rifle "Commander Breivik", he had a few followers and everyone and everyone with exception to Cru they blanked out and refused to acknowledge because of there minimal impact compared to Mr Tarrant, Cru on the other hand scored fairly High with his kill count but had a some what of a lack lustre manifesto and because he had previously voted democrat he become Le Pol face, or so they say even though his manifesto and actions narrow towards their own goal, the place is filled with paralysed retards who only see the war when citizens have been given rifles by there upper class, they do not see the war that cultivates the behaviour and environment and thus you have a wave of faggots saying false flags and the like, not knowing people have full agency within this chaotic system.

Attached: Brenton Tarrant - 22.jpg (1024x576, 72.5K)

Attached: dYDb8I2.jpg (960x789, 106.45K)

Then you have the interesting case of Mr Balliet who crafted his weapons before Tarrant's livestream but went along with the meta, he did not get spammed into the media for reasons unknown, maybe since he did little damage but I think if he got the same ratio as Tarrant they would have gone mental since his target was of Jewish origin and the simple fact he used improvised weaponry with an abundance of makeshift IEDs, granted none of this played out in that way and the way the perpetrator wanted, but if it did there would be unlimited convulsing from the media an interest groups and even faggots on Any Forums saying like the drones they're "False Flag". That an individual from know where crafted his own submachine gun and grenades and breaching charges. This is what the system fears, lone operators who are in the know and in fact wage war with complete accuracy, he did not live up to it, but gave it a good try.

Attached: Stephan Balliet - 03.jpg (522x490, 24.17K)