The Rwandan war/genocide was pretty grim

The Rwandan war/genocide was pretty grim.
Hutus and Tutsis genociding each other and for what?

Attached: DF5A808A-159E-4E4E-BA49-D592FB90AE04.jpg (820x458, 82.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2000/02/10/opinion/l-us-role-in-congo-war-748927.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just desserts for centuries of oppression of normal-sized people by 1.75+ metre abominations of nature.
Sic semper lankletis.

Attached: Hutu commandments.jpg (1536x2048, 543.72K)

justice for manlets

Cut down the tall trees.

Grim

Attached: F0FADA2F-1DB8-4BF2-BA72-D26CF13660DD.jpg (578x1057, 491.16K)

this pic never fails to make me laugh

Attached: 1623801157530.png (481x481, 327.93K)

How did Kagame end up taking power anyway, being Tutsi? Its like Germany having a Jewish chancellor

Lol
Though they were just killing each other.
I think so, overall the millita itself was a Tutsi one.
And I have some relatives in the region and they said that Tutsis are like white people, they act as if they are kind but secretly they are angry and willing to kill you brutaly whilst pretending to be the victim, and that overall the tensions between the Hutus and Tutsis will never end.

Just a bit grim.

Attached: 2E8444F8-A9F2-4244-B034-7F210C89BEB6.png (783x1200, 1.02M)

was extremely grim, wasn't your usual gun executions either, people were hacked in the streets with machetes and that

Also military leaders are seen as a pro in Africa, if you have a normal president the president won’t know how to fight rebels.

Attached: F91E0E8E-4B82-4FD0-B6DA-3A01920BD00E.jpg (3000x2160, 604.82K)

Manlet rage.

Attached: D30601tW4AEvjkJ[1].jpg (1046x1547, 198.11K)

Based schizo grandpa
I wish more conspiracy theorists were like this and just focused on a somewhat niche and isolated event.
It feels like most of them have a need to connect all their theories about aliens to the holocaust and fluoride in the tap water etc.

ye it's why i can't really meme on someone who is so fixated on an obscure and weird theory, because i just find it too funny

I remember some of my relatives talking about the reprisal attacks from the tutsi in the congo where they hid tons of dead bodies under soil.
And that hutus would show there murders out in the open but the tutsis would just hide them, and act weak.

Honestly the whole situations sounds a bit grim.

They both look pretty tall though, the twa on the other hand.
Midget

It's kind of a clusterfuck. Some poster from /k/ dug into it ages ago. Long read but a fun one

I think there's enough Tutsi in Tanzania, Uganda, possibly parts of the DRC (I might be wrong on that one) even if they're a minority in Rwanda. Kagame got his start commanding insurgents in Uganda then moved into Rwanda from there. He also played all his cards right during the invasion and genocide. Kagame's the perfect example of an efficient, ruthless autocrat who made all the right political and strategic moves.

Attached: NKMEEo40DgyisI565PmXqlChYAhSunY8hvkfdvSoILk.jpg (1280x4079, 918.84K)

You forgot they got american support quite a lot to be honest.
nytimes.com/2000/02/10/opinion/l-us-role-in-congo-war-748927.html

That's true. They mention a lot of feuding countries in the article you linked, any idea who gets what share? I know the Rwandans got a lot of aid money after the genocide, which they leveraged to pour more money into their military, but that's about the extent of what I know.

Man, african warfare is cool as fuck

The article says that they got funding and training from the americans.
I'm pretty sure they also got us intelligence help as well, at least that is what my relatives said.

so cool

Its just deadly and barbaric, but thats all wars I guess. Everyone commiting war crimes and the political elite getting away with it scott free.

Some of what he says is wrong, especially the professional part, the rwandan army were not good at fighting one on one at all, they just weren't built for it.
But there intelligence when it comes to the war was greater, and the financial backing as well, and honestly I think the financial backing is the main reason why they were able to win. Mobutu made congo loose all american support after shit talking them and crippled it into such a state.

Many rwandan refugees were used as moles during the war and sent intelligence to rwanda many of them were living for a long time and the problem was that the congolese army liked to talk too much, this practically fucked the drc over.

Also many tutsi were killing hutus in the congo, one tutsi who is now a pastor in Sweden used tot kill a lot of hutus and bury them underground, after the war ended some dude who owned land there and wanted to build a house in the area dugged a lot of shit up and found a ton of dead bodies, worse than a graveyard.