>genetic deficiencies are common due to inbreeding
>10% of Traveller babies die before their first birthday
>a quarter are due to genetic conditions
>38% due to Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
>in 2016 there were just 451 Traveller men aged over 65
>80% of Travellers are unemployed
>11% cite disability for unemployment
>1% of Travellers have a college degree

What the fuck, Ireland? I thought you were big on discrimination and human rights and shit? You have the most shamefully treated minority in Europe.

Attached: travellers.jpg (1000x667, 494.17K)

They exist here too you muppet

Just because they exist here doesn't make them British.

I would breed them
except the one on the far left

enjoy your web-footed mutant offspring.

That's all their own fault. I hate Irish pipo as much as the next Anglo but I hate Lefties who bash Ireland for things they're not even doing more. Just be honest about your ancestral hatred of the Gaels like I am.

LMAO the Irish passed laws making the Traveller lifestyle illegal then lecture Britain about the potatocaust and shit.

>shamefully treated
pretty sure they're doing all of that to themselves.
having said that i will gladly breed them to help with the gene pool

they passed laws making theft, murder, and fraud illegal? So...laws that are exist in virtually every civilization in history?

They made trespass a criminal offence (used ton be a civil offence) and closed their halting sites thereby effectively legislating their lifestyle out of existence. So loads of them came to Britain and we are having to do the same thing.

BOOBA

I knew this picture would draw the fucking nonces.

hybrid vigor mate
any kid you have with a traveller slag is going to be better and stronger while still possessing all the bare knuckle fighting genes they've selected for

yeah but Tyson Fury

Official statistics on Irish Travellers haven't been kept for very long -- until I think 2016 or so they were either not classified at all or grouped as "GRT" (Gypsy-Roma-Traveller), so getting reliable data on them is difficult. That said, these statistics line up with about what initial reports suggest and what previous surveys suggest.

The EU's report on Roma discrimination put it very bluntly in their recommendations: the nomadic lifestyle is not compatible with modern European society, and essential to ending discrimination is assimilation, which surveys show the Roma are largely in favor of. (There have been no such surveys of the attitudes of Irish Travellers afaik)

The Soviets made immense, heroic efforts to integrate the Roma and totally failed.

>50% of Irish Travellers die before the age of 39
>80% of Travellers are unemployed
>11% cite disability for unemployment

uh based?

Attached: 052.jpg (750x1086, 51.81K)

literal illiterate

The Soviets also made immense efforts to integrate the Jews and the tiny black community, but were counteracted by the climate of paranoia created by Stalin's police state.

You must be using a VPN because everyone here knows that they bring this all upon themselves entirely through their own choices.
Also they aren't anything like Irish people at all.

so these are the peaky blinders gypsies?