The fact circumcision not only exists but is regularly defended in my cunt enrages me beyond words

The fact circumcision not only exists but is regularly defended in my cunt enrages me beyond words.

Attached: 7BEE63DA-4403-430C-AC03-CD2F70ABEB78.jpg (277x182, 8.16K)

I am comfortable with my dick

So is this vieled antisemitism or are ther people that genuinely care about the status of their foreskin?

Attached: 2f0a4c19-bd5c-11ec-a35e-d3abc01fafe6.png (1024x1024, 1.23M)

It should be mandatory

Whether or not you’re comfortable with it doesn’t change the fact you’re mutilated and will never experience sex as it’s meant to be experienced.

You are so beyond cucked.

Go back Mehmet.

we got too cocky amerisnips

How would you know it’s not the same have you experienced both?

Unlike you I actually have a foreskin and know first hand how sensitive it is. My glans also isn’t crusty and shriveled like yours is.

You can’t even imagine what you’re missing.

>Maybe we should stop mutilating babies and sucking on their dicks?
>No, it's everyone else that is wrong

Attached: 20200103_093029_IMG_1228.jpg (417x417, 65.17K)

Seems good enough to me, and I’ve never experienced getting anything “crusty” either. Keep thinking about baby dicks and have fun pulling back your foreskin every time you urinate, faggot

Cucked.

>dicks dicks dicks
Whatever fag

Your dick has been mutilated. You have lost over 70% of the nerve endings you were born with in your cock.

You’re basically a step away from being a tranny.

Attached: smug.jpg (601x508, 93.75K)

tfw uncut

thanks mamá

If you defend circumcision you have a 2 digits IQ

Are you retarded?

There are people who have and even the ones who have tried to spin it positively have noticed a drop in sensation and pleasure. Alternatively people who have stretched out what's left of their skin and don't have all of the pleasurable nerve endings that were removed have noted an increase in sensitivity and pleasure as well as comfort.

Agreed. I can have some slight sympathy for people who simply don't understand the issue, but guys like these
should be dragged outside and shot. In a just world, any doctor who performed a circumcision would face criminal charges, the same as would happen to one who decided to mutilate the genitals of a female infant.

And you in particular will live to see your race experience things that will make the past 100 years look like a walk in the park.

>And you in particular will live to see your race experience things that will make the past 100 years look like a walk in the park.

Attached: 796.png (692x967, 84.79K)

Direct attack on Freedoms.

Such a low effort and soulless post. Are you a human or a bot? Do you even know?