Dealing with the Police in your country

1. Have you ever been pulled over by the cops or held at gunpoint? For what reason?
2. Were you nervous or did you handle the situation well?
3. Are you scared of your police?

Attached: 4b52331ef0e7c7bcea7f268270f37174.jpg (800x430, 39.24K)

no
//
no

Attached: polizeiat5.jpg (1200x630, 166.75K)

>1. Have you ever been pulled over by the cops
Being "pulled over" is a luxury problem. How do you get pulled over if you don't own a car and never will?
I was only once questioned by police when I was 15 because kids in my school suspected me of being the next school shooter. I was VERY nervous, but it was just because of my young age and because I was questioned as a potential mass murderer, not because police was unreasonable threatening in any way

I hope police pulls me over and kills me

Pull out 5$

everyone likes the police here (or at least doesn't fear it)

Got pulled over for going 5 over the speed limit (on base, MPs are sticklers)
Nah, gave him my info and he let me off with a warning
No, I'm white

genuinely scared because these shits can plant drugs on you

Attached: 1648794002812.jpg (723x444, 23.03K)

why are germans like this

Had a gun pulled on me by the police twice and was threatened with arrest once, all of them were by police on my college campus, once I was pulled over because my inspection was out of date (it wasn't actually cop was just dumb as fuck) and I was looking for my insurance card in my glove box and when I turned around the cop had a gun on me, I told him he could shoot me if he wanted but that we were literally in the middle of the busiest part of campus and I didn't think it would turn out to well for him and he had a meltdown and started screaming then let me go when it attracted a crowd

The other time I was walking home from my midnight shift at an on campus lab and a cop car started following me, eventually the cop got out as I was about to walk in and said he wanted to talk to me, I said I'd be glad to talk to him outside of the cold and in the lobby and stepped inside and walked to the receptionist desk and told the guy that the cops were being weird and he called for the dorm head to come down, the cop didn't actually come in he stood at the door fiddling with his gun before leaving and the dorm head told me I had best get to my room and that he would call whoever he needed to get things sorted with the cops if he showed back up

Last time was when a cop threatened to arrest me he rushed into the lab I was working the desk at asking if I had seen a certain student I had no idea who he was talking about and tried to continue working when he said he could arrest me for lying to the police, thankfully a professor was nearby and ran over to defuse the situation

Have no idea why they were always so aggressive on campus the ones I ran into off of it were always fine, I never feared them though, I knew they could shoot me at any time but I also didn't give a shit at that point in time and figured that if I was going to die anyway I wasn't going to be nice to them as I did it

like what

>Yes. For "looking suspect".
>Both.
>More than the local thugs. Local thugs fear retaliations from the community, cops don't.

>1
Yes, and for context I'm black so if I'm dressed in casual clothes they may decide to search my car under claim of smelling weed. Also a cop did pull a gun on me when I was 9, and stupidly approached a scene they were arresting somebody at.
>2
Nervous as fuck, but outside calm. Same as usual.
>3
Honestly yeah. I don't expect respect to be given to me just out of previous situations, but it really does depend on the cop.

1. pulled over for a breath test
2. it was cool
3. really depends on the circumstances

>For "looking suspect".
what did you do for them to think you are suspect lol?

*last night

Nope
The one time I was arrested (drunk driving) I was totally collected, just drunk lol
Nope, just wish they were better at their job. Pretty clear for recent events some of our state's police are simply subpar in training and conditioning.

why are you black?

Same here. It's quite funny how cops don't know how to deal with the advent of people having cameras everywhere. They get recorded doing it all the time, and they don't seem to learn anything from it.

>Have you ever been pulled over by the cops
yes
>or held at gunpoint?
no
>Were you nervous or did you handle the situation well?
no, they just asked for my licence
>Are you scared of your police?
no. they are nice

I was taken to the psychiatry for 3 months due to an attempted suicide and obstruction of public affairs. I wasn't allowed to go out, and once I tried to escape, I had thrown into a terrifying room, detained and drugged, and suffered tremendously.

Attached: 9 (1).jpg (799x533, 74.21K)

>1. Yes, at a drunk driving checkpoint. No guns
2. No, police are friendly and safe here
3. Police here only do traffic and drunk people because there isn't any other crimes. If you aren't too drunk in public and aren't the biggest retard on the road then you have nothing to worry about

>I wasn't allowed to go out, and once I tried to escape, I had thrown into a terrifying room, detained and drugged, and suffered tremendously.
Same, I was only 15 too. Stayed a week in there with nothing to do but listen to the nurses laughing together while I was stuck in that room with only a bed and not even allowed to wear my glasses.
I did sleep for a whole day after being injected Loxapac in the asscheek, kek