Turns out

turns out...

Attached: A-721975-1168797109.jpeg.jpg (438x434, 43.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wegotthiscovered.com/tv/oscar-isaacs-moon-knight-character-was-inspired-by-karl-pilkington/
youtube.com/watch?v=di7uiMuICeE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Little black fella.

PLAYARECORD

>It's a Ricky just steals Karl's jokes to use in The Office & his stand up episode

I think Ricky was always annoyed that Karl was just funnier than him

Oscar Isaac says his new Marvel character was inspired by Karl:

wegotthiscovered.com/tv/oscar-isaacs-moon-knight-character-was-inspired-by-karl-pilkington/

>something said

Cryptic clue for ya
There's a lot of cows knockin' about when the sun goes down...what's that all about? MK

Well it's a moo night..a moo night...Moon Knight.

Tim Heidecker did the same with James Quall.
Ricky went even further than that and used Karl jokes in talk shows interviews as if they were his anecdotes.

>turns out...
>little russian fella

>Ricky starts saying his brother got kicked out of the army for going to buy cigs in a tank and for sleeping with the sergeant's wife

>rite
>so....
>ages ago

WHEN KARL THINK

I don't know just ages ago
rite
ages ago
back with the dinosaurs and cavemen and that

I really do love the first 2 series of XFM when it was just the 3 of them shitposting and having banter

It's just incredible lore that Karl is the smart one in his family.

Did you see the video of Karl's brother?
youtube.com/watch?v=di7uiMuICeE

Karl's pretty thick, he only got one GCSE (E grade) and couldn't even remember doing that subject at school.
His success is a combination of being a hard worker and the sheer luck of Gervais and Merchant 'discovering' him.

turns out he's a character played by a genius

>50 seconds in
>Commentary on the absurdity of society
Dunno mate I think the accent tricks you into ignoring the content

he makes a lot of good points even just a few minutes in. might seem like a commoner but the guy's not entirely stupid.

Did you know Einstein was a high school dropout?
No of course you didn't.

I used to be one of those people that thought he was just a really good method actor that the other two had hired.
Then it dawned on me that he's funnier than anything Ricky or Steve have ever done so he couldn't possibly be a character

It's interesting that he was so successful even before Ricky. He was one of the most senior employees on a pretty popular radio station and was buying property in London, Ricky seemingly just made out he was a menial employee thinking it was funnier.

he also married his cousin

>So, Karl, we understand you’ve been studying World War 2 recently and you were reading up on the Holocaust the other week. Care to share?
>...They have to have fluffed those numbers up a bit...
>Pffffffft what do you mean ‘fluffed those numbers up’, you bald cunt?
>I just mean... like... if you bought an oven, right, ‘n’ you were fightin’ a war ‘n’ that then you wouldn’t want to waste them... you’d want to cook up some meals to make the soldiers on the front lines ‘appy
>What. Do. You. Mean?
>Well, the soldiers must ‘ave been gettin’ sick of the rations they were gettin’ when they were gettin’ their heads shot at all the time so they must’ve been thinkin’ “oh, i’m sick of this. more biscuits when am doin’ me country proud ‘n’ that.” so a just mean they had to keep the soldiers’ morele op
>PFFFFAHAHAHAHA “MORELE”
>“Morale”, you mean
>...right, so, why were they cremating the bodies instead of putting them to good use?
>You’re an idiot

Attached: F00FE732-42C3-4644-A4FC-B18A4685A105.jpg (400x268, 45.17K)

''If you want the rainbow you've got to put up with the rain".
Do you know which 'philosopher' said that?
Dolly Parton. And people say she's just a big pair of tits.