Is your country civilized

Do you have bidet in your bathroom?

Attached: 1654093906554.jpg (600x383, 34.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dR1m29cNVsc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Americans be like:
>why do you have a drinking fountain in your bathroom?

Yes, I pee there to save water

why would you have this seperately? Do you get up with a shitty ass and sit on it? We just have borh in one

>Do you get up with a shitty ass
You use toilet paper first.

cunts without bidet are gay
you're not straight if you have to vigorously finger your ass with toilet paper every time you take a messy shit

This

yeah but why even do it a little. Having 3mm of paper between your hand and literal shit everyday is gross. I am convinced it is the root cause of all western degeneracy. Just use water directly.

although civilized, the Italian bidet is like ancient rome and I hesitate it. how about the more civilized this bidet?

Attached: img_eb84aa2e986fb777d7920a7a4bcb625f182370.jpg (1500x999, 100.35K)

also gay, you're letting a water stream forcibly penetrate your ass

No I'm not a faggot

t. power washer prostate massage enthusiast

this

yeah, it often regurgitate water in my ass

I love asian niggas so much how can they be this smart

Unfortunately this tech may have problems as the mobile parts may harbor bacteria. Bidet is like a horizontal shower that is never contaminated

no
I suffer immensely

I use these

Attached: images - 2022-06-02T034252.645.jpg (554x554, 21.46K)

it's 6mm if you fold it into two, which most people do and invalidates your whole argument

My toilet has a bidet and dryer built in and even makes sounds to cover up your shitting noises

Brazilians call this device 'viadinho' (little faggot) because gays use it to dilate they anuses before gay sex

how does this work? just water jet without hands? seems dangerous and potentially making a mess because it goes against gravity

Wait, this doesn't have a fountain?

are you kidding me?

Well I don't how you can top having your ass be so clean that a man is willing to put his dick into it

Sadly no, I suffer from Polished Anus Syndrome, doctor recommended anal creams, but I am scared that it will bleed through my clothes.

he is shitting you

a fountain? it's a normal tap, but at sufficient strength it goes pretty horizontally into your anus

sounds like good marketing

No, Taiwan uses Japanese style toilets. The main brands are Japanese but we have some domestic brands too

this

Like this, no wonder you use paper first

Attached: 1654122355707.jpg (3072x4096, 1.64M)

overengineering

I mean the sound part. That's amazing lmao. Do you press a button to activate it or is it automatic? How long does it last?

no we don't have that thing

what's the problem with our style? it cleans

youtube.com/watch?v=dR1m29cNVsc