This video game is a Hungarian hate simulator

this video game is a Hungarian hate simulator
Sure the combat is amazing and creative and shit, but the game itself is short and fast, leaving one to stick to the impression of hating hungarians
Dont get me wrong, i dont like Hungarians or anyone related to them for a bit, but dislike and feel angry when someone so blatantly attacks an entire nation trough a cheap and jewish effective way
I for one am a Serb and not even I hate the old turks that conquered us
sure, they were savage and ate a huge turd coming here and got nothing for half a millenium out of that conquest but all i can do is laugh at them but not hate
i would order a conquest on an innocent place myself if i had such power, so it cancels out, i understand
but This videogame tried to captivate gay muhhrr minds to program them to hate hungarians for no reason
>booo hooo my mutha and futha got killed by some krauts mercs
it was their fucking job and they did what they had to to EAT FOOD
i had 3 playtroughs in last 5 days, its too short and unfinished, only thing that resonates in the entire game is not adventure but hatered toward Hungarians
Hungarians themselves are vulnerable today as is
They rooted from mongoloids but got bred out of existence and got subjugated by surroundings
It has nothing to do with my sister having a marrige and child named Tibor (i love my nephew) with all of this
i dislike hungarians, but being a victim that gets advertized to hate them is a revolting state of affairs
there are 4 torrents with a lot of sneeders, download it, try it, see what im talking about
dont pay for it because they conditioned it for a sequel

Attached: download (5).jpg (299x168, 11.93K)

this game is czech

i know, i know czechs face to face, i know who they dislike and who they like by default
you wouldnt understand it even if i made a coloring book tailored just for you
this is some old continent shit that someone that is naturally and geographically protected by 2 oceans and endless jewish funding wouldnt understand

based fuck hungarians, I loved KCD great game love my Czech bro's fuck hungary

BLOODY BASTARD
STOP THINKING THAT WAY RIGHT NOW
i love my czech bros too mind you but you are wrong

yo wtf not cool man

>this video game is a Hungarian hate simulator
Fuck, I finally understand why I liked it so damn much

>this video game is a Hungarian hate simulator
based. couldn't finish it but I just didn't hit the part where I encountered anyone but czechs germs and tatars, now I'll try it once more since I know I can kill Hungarians there. thank you user, thank you, based Czech gamedevs

Attached: 1652391742492.png (622x772, 153.65K)

true
for 1100 year we have been the victims of racism

Cumans = Пoлoвцi

deserved racism
but my nephew is half hungarian so i feel the need to defend him

Cumans weren't Hungarians, wtf are you smoking?

Hungarians deserve even less

wait, my version said тaтapи iirc. that's strange. or I'm having memory lapses idk

i can hear them talking in the game
i hear hungarian

I started to genocide Cuman camps once Henry got Pebbles. I got the Cuman Killer perk (you get it after killing 33 of them) before the next quest.

What language did you have selected?

Yeah, they leant the language because they lived in the outskirts of Hungary. But they were Muslim raiders, not Hungarian people.

they are pagans
some are muslims
others are christian
they are ALL mercs that have a job to do and their only income for that time being is looting and marauding
the video game deliberately made some overlap upper eyelid models for them
some even look like pigs because of that
all im saying is that its not fair towards Hungarians

Ukrainian. Maybe I misremembered it?

they even had their own language but the hack czech devs couldn't be arsed and just made them speak hungarian

What are you even talking about? Its Cumans who get hated. Literal Mongol raiders